Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Has no business here but I suspect he’ll last a while yet. New manager now, who I guess will have a look at him/give him a chance and all that. Then another new manager who will come in in the summer and do that clean slate thing all over again, and he’ll be kept around in the background for a while longer as all these new people are too polite to cut him I reckon.

Although that said, LVG cut people quickly when he first came so you never know.

L1nk

An absolute nothing player, who hasn't played particularly well under any manager, should to be shipped out to a lower table team asap.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
An absolute nothing player, who hasn't played particularly well under any manager, should to be shipped out to a lower table team asap.
He played only under Jose, unless you meant even for U23s.

Zoo

Why don’t you wait until after the game?

Held his own against Chelsea and Liverpool last season, that's more than some forum darlings like Pereira has achieved in England so far.
Pereira has played well against Barcelona and Madrid.

Based Adnan

Done well 2nd half when moved to DM. When he can focus on just the defensive side of the game he's a decent little player. Would be interesting to see how many tackles and interceptions he made 2nd half.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Liverpool would somehow manage to flog him for close to £20m.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Wasn't very impressed by him today. Seemed very limited. Played well in parts but let Reading run rings around him.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
To think Mourinho convinced some of us here that he's a good player is quite hilarious. Couldn't see anything special against READING! Definitely not a United-type of player.

el3mel

Will be in championship within next 2 years. He's not good enough for PL standard never mind United standard.

cyberman

Thought he did OK, he isn't the reason why we were disjointed today.
Out 50m midfielder stinking the place alongside Andreas who only seems to show potential in pre season is why we couldn't link up with the attackers

AngliaRed

Stealing a living at Manchester United. He would struggle to get into any of the teams in the top half of the table. I doubt Huddersfield or Fulham would want him either.

Bobski

Athlete first, footballer second. He can pass the ball fairly safely, so it might be best for him to develop into a Cb or a DM at a lower level, in 2/3 years he might then be a PL footballer.

Minimalist

He's fine. No real quality though.

Think Cleverley was more impressive and he was no where near good enough.

Idxomer

So poor on the ball, and went into hiding a lot in the 1st half.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Did better in the second half when moved centrally just in front of the back four (which I suggested he should do at halftime), still too passive especially when understanding when to press and when to hold position.

drdoityourself

He seems a good ball winner, but he's very reactive. Doesn't come for the ball, just makes a challenge when he can't hide from it any longer.
He's more bothered about getting back into position than getting the ball back.
When he does win the ball he has no idea what to do with him. Just passed it on to the next man.

Hephaestus

Done well 2nd half when moved to DM. When he can focus on just the defensive side of the game he's a decent little player. Would be interesting to see how many tackles and interceptions he made 2nd half.
Made 6 tackles in the second half according to whoscored, more than any other player managed in the whole game.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
McTominay's a trier but I'm not sure there's much to him beyond that. He has a level of talent but lacks the composure and decision making to maximise it in the way someone like a Darren Fletcher or a James Milner managed to. Maybe that will come with age? However, I wouldn't be surprised to see him go the way of many from our academy who make a good living at lesser clubs.

Ibrahimorich

I think it's pretty harsh that he's the lowest rated player today. He's a limited CM. What do you expect from him? Run around a lot. Tackle a bit. Give the ball to someone better. He did that pretty well.

Pereira and Fred were much worse considering what's expected of them.

jamiemb

He was alright today. He can play football but he'll be better off at another club in the future.

Based Adnan

Made 6 tackles in the second half according to whoscored, more than any other player managed in the whole game.
Cheers, not a surprise really. Done a good defensive job 2nd half but as usual he gets some unfair criticism here.

Rajma

Just nothing player unfortunately, I’m not even sure he would make it at Championship.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
A lot better than Fred and Pereira I thought, especially when he was moved deeper in the second half.

Hephaestus

Cheers, not a surprise really. Done a good defensive job 2nd half but as usual he gets some unfair criticism here.
Yeah, I agree. Was streets ahead of Pereira, dunno if he'll ever be good enough long term but slating him for that performance is a bit off.

Bola

I liked him in the deeper role, I see that being his position for us in the future.

A physical lad who seems technically comfortable on the ball. If he can build a bit of aggression into his game and play making abilities, we could habe a useful quad player

Status
Not open for further replies.