Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Ole had to move Pogba to DM because McTominay was offering nothing both on the ball and off it. Average.
Yeah Pogba was playing very deep in the second half. Not to take anything away from Pereiras brilliant goal, but him and McTominay as a CM pairing makes us look very shaky in the middle. Granted they are young and have hardly played together, but with the two of them together we look very naive in midfield

Raven

He’s basically what the know-nothings thought Carrick was. His safe passing borders on cowardice. It’s an insult to compare him to Fletcher, he isn’t even a Cleverly. The raving over his Palace performance is a bit strange an all.

No shame in not being good enough for United.

Proper weird looking too.
Got the crystal ball out? Just over the last 18 months, we've seen so many posters left with egg on their faces over calls like this. Why not give him a little time and see how it turns out?

M16Red

Pereira's positioning didnt help him in the first half, they marked Pogba out of the game which meant he had no outlet. They pressed him, but that said his defensive positioning was poor.

Just a pòor performance all round the middle really.

Mcking

He is solid at best. He always looks like he's got composure when in reality, he is consistently struggling to get his head up and pick a pass. He takes ages to get going, always has to make last-ditch toe-poked passes, and mentally seems to be 2-3 seconds behind the play everytime. He shouldn't be starting in midfield for a top side.

Alabaster Codify7

Championship level midfielder. Good work ethic and seems a good bloke, but he's extremely limited and not excellent at anything at all.

MadMike

Echo of what others said. Not a good game by him yesterday, but he'll live and learn and improve. He's only 22 after all. He's coming off the back of a couple of very good performances so he's built some credit anyway.

He makes a decent enough squad player and who knows, maybe one day he'll be good enough to be a starter on merit. Onwards and upwards.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He still offers nothing in our game. In defence he is not some kind of destroyer who covers whole pitch and wins balls and in attacking play he seriously lacks technique and creativity.
I am sorry but he is a player who will play a lot of games for us because he is the only one who can play on dmc so we should search for another player for that position.

mewnew11

Epic epic game. Stood up to all of them and is such a calm head under pressure. His game enabled fred to also relax and keep the ball rolling.

There were some real heroes today . Take a bow

Ekeke

Best of our midfielders tonight. With Fred not too far behind, but behind. Lots of character, gave away a few cheap freekicks but kept battling and won the ball fairly a good amount too.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
He seems such a solid bloke. Extremely useful player, too. Very good game by any midfielder's standards.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
He lead the charge to the away fans at the final whistle. He loves the club, and we should love him.

beergod

I thought he was out of gas around the 80th minute, but he just kept going and going.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Incredible perfromance. Holy shit I didn't think he had in him. Amazing.

Jacko21

He’s a credit to the United academy. We’re amogst the best at readying players for the step up - irrespective of whether they go on to play for the United first team or not.

el3mel

What an absolute amazing mentality strength this boy has !! He always delivered in any big match he played in midfield. We should be proud of having such a young boy !! He's a real man!

The Siege

He made a midfield that should have been our weakest link tonight rock-solid for most of the game. So, so proud!

M Bison

Supports
York City
Massive performance, a young lad playing CM away at PSG is a big ask but he didn’t look phased or out of place at all, great game.

We’ll all turn on him again next week though I’m sure :lol:

Raw

What a fantastic performance in such a massive game. Well done to him, he really put a shift in.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What a game he had. Defensively good and kept on fouling Verratti.

SamVimes

Well done, he stepped up tonight. I was not convinced up to this. Maybe it will not work out here, but if he can perform like this consistently then he will be some player.

arnie_ni

Thought he was good, played a bit naively at times giving away fks on verratti when he was facing his own goal but expected with his youth.

Ran himself into the ground!

mad1max954

Thought he was excellent tonight. Hadn’t seen it before, but real mature performance. showed some quality passing range too.

Status
Not open for further replies.