5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

Phenomenal tonight. Not too sure why he got dropped after the PSG game but he should be starting most of the games between now and the end of the season.

haram

I didnt even watch the game but this guy has an outstanding mentality so I’m not surprised he played well.

Jibbs

People laughed when I said he is our Busquet. Guess what he domonated Busquet himself today. Should have tried to score instead of diving though. He was in a very good position there if he tried.

RedCurry

That fact he’s getting praise shows how shit we’ve become.
He was the best midfielder on the pitch though. Easily too. That’s why he’s getting praised by a forum that usually loves to berate him. If caf is praising his performance, it must mean he was immense.

LunchBox

He was brilliant. A few times how he was able to get a good touch, overcome the pressure, and maintain possession. And his passing is improving.

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

willhse456

Can easily take Herrera's spot in the squad as first backup after the summer window.

Based Adnan

Anyone got a GIF of that ball he pinged out to the left wing with perfect precision?

Think it was to Shaw around the 87th minute mark. Was very Carrick-esque with perfect pace and weight.

Dion

He was the best midfielder on the pitch though. Easily too. That’s why he’s getting praised by a forum that usually loves to berate him. If caf is praising his performance, it must mean he was immense.
He wasn't even our best midfielder, Fred was.

RedDevil@84

People laughed when I said he is our Busquet. Guess what he domonated Busquet himself today. Should have tried to score instead of diving though. He was in a very good position there if he tried.
It is either championship level or champions league level on the caf.

redasian

Anyone got a GIF of that ball he pinged out to the left wing with perfect precision?

Think it was to Shaw around the 87th minute mark. Was very Carrick-esque with perfect pace and weight.
I saw this! Immense game all round from him. Should start over Matic for now.

Sylar

The worry is as soon as matic can walk he comes back in even though ... Matic struggles to walk

Defo deserves to start second leg

Leanshig

Mourinho was such a dislikable bollocks that United fans actually did what they usually didn't do and unfairly crucified a player. Good on the lad, hope he proves most of the neysayers wrong.

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

MuFc_1992

He's definitely good enough to be the Matic replacement and if Fred steps up than he'll replace Herrera. We need to go all out and strenthen other areas of the pitch this summer and only invest in midfield if these two don't do well next season. Yes the midfield option looks light but it's still all right if we resort to using Lingard as Pogba replacement in some games at no 10.

rollingstoned1

He's been playing better than Matic for a while tbf. Was a gamble to drop him for a long in the tooth and tired Matic.

Status
Not open for further replies.