Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I see. So he managed to be back about 1-2 weeks earlier.
Not sure, it was not about training, it was rumored that he will back to game after Chelsea which ideally means he should be back to training now or a week later.

croadyman

I know people will say I am probably talking rubbish but have just got a feeling that he could well make the bench next Monday, however I just hope we don't make the mistake of rushing him back too soon which Ole has been guilty of already a couple of times this season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I know people will say I am probably talking rubbish but have just got a feeling that he could well make the bench next Monday, however I just hope we don't make the mistake of rushing him back too soon which Ole has been guilty of already a couple of times this season.
Is this going to be the official caf line for every injury from now on? I must see it in various threads at least 10 times a day. Players could have been out for months but the fear of them being rushed is always strong.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Is this going to be the official caf line for every injury from now on? I must see it in various threads at least 10 times a day. Players could have been out for months but the fear of them being rushed is always strong.
Anything to fit their narrative. Its so monotonous and dull.

Alfie092

Big boost if he is back. Gives us options in midfield which only a few weeks ago before the Bruno signing, we was short of.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Good to hear, I hope he's available for Watford if not Brugge. If we want to rest Matic for Watford and give Fred a break at some point we need Scott back or we're facing Pereira in centre mid.

Rish Sawhney

Tbh, we haven't really missed him.
Wtf are you talking about? I had basically written off the arsenal and Liverpool games because we had Matic over McTominay. We’ve missed him a lot. Matic has not done as poorly as I feared but he’s hardly been good. Even against chelsea I lost count the number of times Matic got the ball with ample time in midfield and just couldn’t take the ball forward.

always_hoping

He's a upgrade on Matic who in fairness has done as well as he could however Scott provides more leadership, directness and aggressiveness than Matic. He was really missed v Wolves at home because Matic was out also.

Scott back means Pereira should be cut from the match day panel like Lingard was. Which is positive news IMO.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He was clearly missed. Even if it was in rotation to give Fred or Matic a rest but in all honesty he is an upgrade on Matic and offers something different to Fred.

theklr

He would have impacted most of our games just by his grit and determination alone.

lumeyes

Who are Scotland playing? Norway?
Haven't really followed the play off thing that well. It'll be a pity if it's Scotland vs Norway but I'll root for the former :)

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He's a upgrade on Matic who in fairness has done as well as he could however Scott provides more leadership, directness and aggressiveness than Matic. He was really missed v Wolves at home because Matic was out also.

Scott back means Pereira should be cut from the match day panel like Lingard was. Which is positive news IMO.
He isnt an upgrade on Matic when is comes to screening the back four

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Matic has done well and is excellent to rotate there, but we've seen loads of times, his level drops massively the more he plays. He needs to be managed properly. Right now we can't rotate either of Fred or Matic, so McTominay will be a welcome sight. Rotate the 3 of them so they all stay fresh, with Bruno in front.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Absolutely brilliant news that he's back in training.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah Fred can finally get a rest now.
Not sure he needs one tbh. He seems the type that just loves playing, he's so fit he can carry on doing it no problem. A rest might actually be detrimental and lose your peak fitness.

Brightonian

Can't wait to see him back. Fred coming good might have masked how much we've missed him somewhat but I still think he's been a more significant absentee than Pogba.

We will definitely still need a proper DM to replace Matic in the summer, but at least against weaker opponents with Fred, McT and Bruno we can now field a pretty respectable midfield.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This is great news. Just Pogba to go and we are a Rashford short of a full squad, which we’ve hardly ever had all season. We’re in a good position going into the final stretch in terms of a top 4 finish.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
This is great news. Just Pogba to go and we are a Rashford short of a full squad, which we’ve hardly ever had all season. We’re in a good position going into the final stretch in terms of a top 4 finish.
Let's hope the other over-played players don't get injured between now and the end of the season. Fred, Macguire and Martial for examples.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Let's hope the other over-played players don't get injured between now and the end of the season. Fred, Macguire and Martial for examples.
Losing Martial would finish our season once and for all.

Man Utd 3:0 Watford

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Great to see him back. We’re really not a bad group. Key injuries returning and a few smart additions.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Great to see him back. We’re really not a bad group. Key injuries returning and a few smart additions.
I actually think our starting 11 is quite good, just a shame we never get to see them together, it's not an excuse but we've been very unlucky with injuries. He's coming back at a very important time, I think we've got a very good chance of getting top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.