6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillwuka

I'm glad he's back. He puts a nice rasp on his passing, very well weighted.

He will no doubt get game time between now and the end of the season.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
So glad he is back! Feeling a lot more confident about next month's now we have 4 CM's to rotate from.

RedDevilRoshi

Delighted he’s back. We have definitely missed him.

Hopefully ease him back into it slowly.

Adamsk7

Delighted he’s back. He looked like he’d put on some more muscle as well. Looked absolutely giant when he high fived Fred (I know Fred is small!).

Bwuk

Delighted he’s back. He’ll be made vice captain in the summer imo.

tjb

I like him because he keeps learning and improving. For me, the only thing he needs to do is improve his passing. Once that comes around, he will be our ballwinner or defensive midfield for years.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Now when he is back and with season finish where every game is crucial i hope that i will be proved wrong about him. I rate him as backup option at best( i am missing something i guess:wenger:).

theklr

Now when he is back and with season finish where every game is crucial i hope that i will be proved wrong about him. I rate him as backup option at best( i am missing something i guess:wenger:).
I dont agree , because as a destroyer we need him quite much because Fred is too small and Matic is too slow.

He makes us not beeing outmuscled in the midfield, which happens alot against lower-table teams.

Just look at how Fred was instantly pounced upon in the first half of the Watford game.

And he also adds some urgency and fighting mentality combined with his break up play and speed forward.

Am looking very much forward to Fred-McT-Bruno midfield because I think they complement eachother quite well.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Good to see him back, played well. His passing was good and took his goal very well.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
McSaucey tonight. He's all heart and all action and I am 100% all in on it.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He works hard. He wins the ball back. He passes well. He scores goals. What's not to like?

el3mel

That was a Tony Kroos finish standard. Great strike from him and with him we finally have a pretty solid midfield.

Sylar

Matic has done a great job covering him IMO, but Matic struggles when hes overplayed. Having them both to rotate his perfect, and perfect for next year as well.
Yeah we have options now and can rest and rotate

He had a good return I thought

quackattack

Fast becoming one of my favourites in this team. So good to watch his progress
My literal fav. on the team. In my opinion he more or less single handed kept the ship floating for some time. He has a very strong contribution defensively, and on the offense he has some good deep runs and even a set piece threat.
Boy's shown some strong shoulders and a mature head which I'm expecting will only get broader and smarter in the years to come. I know it's not fair to compare, nor right, but if anything he is the Keano of our time?

marktan

I think he has a level to go up yet. He's still young for a midfielder, he has all the tools to be a world class midfielder who dominates with both physicality and skill. Having a player who has both those attributes is a huge asset to any midfield. Technically I think he has the tools but will get better with time in terms of assists and passes etc as he gains more experience.

Based Adnan

He's so good and is still developing. Played some wonderful passes and perhaps unlucky not to get an assist on top of the goal.

Amarsdd

I thought Scott stayed at a gear or two lower than what he could do in terms of physicality and energy which seemed intentional as he has just come back from injury. There were a couple of times Fred went full throttle to come back to cover for him even when the ball was on his side of the midfield. Still he was very dominant.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Really impressed with McTominay. Season and a half ago it was up in the air whether he would be the right fit for us, did he have what it takes to succeed, has he got enough quality?

Well, Yes he is, yes he does, and yes.

It's clear this guy has so much passion for the club and he's worked his arse off. He's turning into a solid feature at CDM with his passing, tackling and vision. He's Carrick incarnate. Long may he stay with us, he's got a lot to learn and experience yet, but the signs are very very good. If he continues on this trajectory, he's guaranteed to be captain in the future.

Mon' yersel McSauce.

kiristao

That was a superb strike for the goal. I don't think people realise how difficult it is to get it right when the ball is coming from your left side and you need to side foot it from that far out with the ball needing to go left and then swerve back right.

meamth

This guy looks like he stole Eric Dier's potential, absorbed everything and mix it with his own sauce.

This is deep anime shyte I'm talking about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.