Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Sauce McNandes. Might be the best outfield performance we have had post-Ferguson? De Gea’s had a few 10/10 goalkeeping ones, but can’t remember too many outfield. It was very, very good.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I really like this guy

He might not be a week in week out starter but he could be our Nicky Butt, a very dependable back-up who doesn't sulk and embodies the spirit of a United player
If that guy turns up and plays like that every week he will not only be a starter, he will be an automatic starter.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I have no worries about him being part of the squad for the rest of his career. Surprised he's been criticised.

Strelok

What a performance. Definitely MOTM. More of the same please. Love the guy :devil:

Doracle

Been in excellent form recently and 10/10 display today. Definitely feels that he is more an 8 than a 6 with his control and power to drive the play forwards. Basically played like the player we hoped Pogba would consistently be for us.

KennyBurner

Question? Is there a better Pogba performance for United than mctominay tonight? Don't even say City away.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
A great display against Leeds doesn’t make the lad Fletcher but he was sensational today; the comparison is disgraceful at this juncture in McTs career.

Let McT create his own lane, he certainly carved one through the heart of Leeds.
Nothing disgraceful about the comparison at all. The comparison relates directly to the abuse Fletcher got on here, its the same pattern and commentary being thrown at McT.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
What a strange match. He had an awesome first 10 minutes or so, then drifted out of it and wasn't involved enough for the next 50 minutes, then suddenly turned it back on and was awesome again for the last half an hour.

Both goals were absolutely brilliant as well. The placement and power he got on the first goal, and then that brilliant touch on his second.

The United

So much more than the hard working clogger he’s stereotyped as. His finishing has always been very very good and his ball control is usually excellent too. His one big weakness is consistency of his passing. If he can nail that down we’ve an absolute monster on our hands.
Yup. And, there is not many better person than Carrck to coach him a bit for those forward penetrating passes. Hopefully, he can learn.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Question? Is there a better Pogba performance for United than mctominay tonight? Don't even say City away.
Probably. He was fantastic for a couple of games at the beginning of Ole’s reign. Arsenal & Chelsea away in the cup come to mind. McTom was unreal today though.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
10/10

Best individual game performance from any player in our squad this season and it could even be his break out performance to edge into top top player territory.

Was brilliant in every aspect of a midfielders repertoire today, and a case study on what we should have gotten from Pogba duding his time with us.

Very chuffed for him.

Delano

I think he played ahead of Fred today and that's exactly where he should be playing. Wasted as a sitting number 6.

One of the best midfield performances I've seen for us in years.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Lots of great work today. He’s not the guy that plays a great forward pass after taking a touch. But if he can carry it forward that well, that often, the forward passing will matter less. He can break a press with a dribble exceptionally well.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Top tier performance today from him. As good as any from a Manchester United CM.

Jibbs

I have always maintained he is Mourinho's greatest gift to United.

Tony247

Those runs he should be making more often. Great game. Disappointed he got injured.

lex talionis

Holy Mother of God, what a performance.

Makes you wonder whether Scotty is so good, that maybe now really is the time to cash out Pogba. Scotty doesn’t have the passing range of Pogba, but he demonstrated today that he’s a legitimate attacking threat in the final third and can be brilliant in transition.

lenny_1248

Fair play, he was good today.
Still, should not start when we dominate possession.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Holy Mother of God, what a performance.

Makes you wonder whether Scotty is so good, that maybe now really is the time to cash out Pogba. Scotty doesn’t have the passing range of Pogba, but he demonstrated today that he’s a legitimate attacking threat in the final third and can be brilliant in transition.
Definitely saw the youth striker in him today.

Ludens the Red

That was actually a ridiculous performance. Like if De Bruyne put in a display like that Neville would be wanking himself into the night. I feel he didn’t get enough praise. Did literally everything well, looked so confident too.

Superunknown

Wow, what was that?! 10/10 performance from him today. Looked comfortable in that midfield and completely ran it.

I could watch that second goal all day. First was brilliant, too.

RedIan

Bloody superb, long over due i have to say and i hope he can become more consistent and hit that sort of level more often.. anyway Motm so take a bow.

Redlyn

Top performance. The set up for the 6th just summed his game up, trapped the ball that came in hard, rode the challenge and sent in a penetrating assist. Just outstanding game from him.

tjb

He's a box to box midfielder, we need to buy a ball playing DM instead of trying to convert him.

Status
Not open for further replies.