5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxbatt

I hate his habit of putting his body between the ball and tackler rather than take the passing option. Just makes himself susceptible to losing it more often. And it’s also just typical of our players taking more time on the ball than needed.
I think it is because they do not know what to do with the ball when they receive it. Our players do not know how to move into space and how to create space.

Man Utd 0:5 Liverpool

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I always thought he will become very good squad player, but I was very wrong.

If there is one player that disappointed me in this United side in last few years it's him, didn't improve 1% since his debut. What the feck was he doing on training and games in these past few years, from individual point of view? He is not good enough to be a squad player these days, let alone as a starter.

United in sin

When Solskjaer leaves and we hopefully get a progressive manager, we'll never see this joker again

Roboc7

Laziness has creeped into his game which players of his ability can’t afford.

Godfather

Imagine a player not good enough to play in midfield for fecking Scotland playing in exact that position for Manchester United week in week out.

lex talionis

Another mortifying performance. He’s clearly not fully fit yet. But even when he is fit, McTominay is not the standard we expect from a first team United player.

DarkXaero

The most bizarre thing to see him start match after match while being horrible for us. I would maybe understand it if he was a veteran player with a past reputation of being good (ex: Matic) but that's not the case here. He hasn't proven anything in his career and he's terrible every single game this season.

lawliet354

And some people actually think he can be or is better than Fletcher. He'll be lucky to have a career half as good as Fletcher

Another player that perfectly represents Ole as a manager, mediocre. Player of his caliber getting started week in week out is one of the most infuriating things to see as United fan

How did he manage to play 90mins?? Awful, awful guy. Honestly, he wouldn't look out of place in a West Brom team.

OneUnited24

Amazing he’s selected ahead of vdb. Makes you wonder how bad he must be… or inept ole actually is

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He is the poster boy for what is wrong with the club. A player like this picking up 100 appearances for the club. It's a shambles.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
The entire team was shite today, goes without saying. I didn’t think McTominay was anything like the worst of the bunch though.

It would help if we didn’t keep trying to use him as some sort of playmaker or #6, mind.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Under Fergie this would be the point he's shipped to Sunderland for an undisclosed fee
SAF told Mourinho to start him more.

McTominay is funny. A midfielder who can't really do midfielder things. Like pass to a teammate.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The fact that he could put on that dreadful 60 minutes vs Atalanta, and be rewarded for it by starting our biggest game of the season so far says everything about the culture Ole has built.

United in sin

Gibson was better
He certainly was, statistically too from a creative standpoint. Gibson had 10 goals and 8 assists for united in 60 appearances (27 as a sub). McTominay has 14 goals and 2 assists for united in 142 appearances

HailtotheKing

Bit unfair to judge him when he's not playing his proper position. But he's been shite since he came back and wasn't that great to begin with. Dread watching us every time I see his name.

KennyBurner

This guy should not get another game. Just please promote academy players.

Status
Not open for further replies.