View full 2021-22 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most notable thing he did was leave the ball for Fred who was actually further away from it than he was, allowing City to nick it. Yet he gets no stick whatsoever. I wonder why?:rolleyes:

Skills

Snitch
He was Mourinho's method of fecking us one last time before he left.

He promoted a talentless hack to the first team knowing everyone around the club would lap it up for being the "United way"

clarkydaz

I try to seprate a player who is not good enough from the propaganda being fed to us from the club that he is a winner, new Keane etc. He doesnt select himself

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I think he was trying to be nice. Roy probably admires his attitude but doesn't think he's good enough.
He's from the academy so he gets a pass. Scholes did the same when he was asked who he would like to see in midfield last week.

Wouldn't get a sniff in playing for Brasil, France or Holland, but he's obviously much better than his competitors...

I've been critical of him in the past, but at this point it's just pointless to single players out. Ole will pick his favorites and they'll remain poorly coached.

Andersons Dietician

His positioning is really poor, he just has no sense of where he is on the field and doesn’t move. Doesn‘t have the ability to read danger doesn’t seem to communicate. All things you’d want the guy playing as a DM to have.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
His positioning for a deep midfielder is absolutely awful. Ball watches at a alarming rate.

But, compared to his peers, he's as average as you can get.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
He is like John O Shea was for us. Can do a job but not good enough to be regular. Not his fault that he has to play regularly because our manager has no clue how to manage squad.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He is like John O Shea was for us. Can do a job but not good enough to be regular. Not his fault that he has to play regularly because our manager has no clue how to manage squad.
Probably a bit harsh on O'Shea.

GeorgieBoy

Do feel for him a bit.
Not his fault he gets picked.
Just not at the level for us.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Painfully limited as a footballer with no positional sense and definitely nowhere near good enough to be a regular starter for Manchester United.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
When our defenders have the ball, why does he stand behind the opposition player? How is he supposed to receive it :houllier:

Footyislife

Why he and Maguire start is a the true crime of the century. Just not good enough. Matic, Fred is our "best" (but still terrible) partnership.

Idxomer

His positioning is really poor, he just has no sense of where he is on the field and doesn’t move. Doesn‘t have the ability to read danger doesn’t seem to communicate. All things you’d want the guy playing as a DM to have.
The funny thing is this has been the case since Mourinho promoted him, he has learned nothing in the last 4 years.

Three more years and some pundit will be reminded he's 28 when he talks about him still learning his trade.

Andersons Dietician

The funny thing is this has been the case since Mourinho promoted him, he has learned nothing in the last 4 years.

Three more years and some pundit will be reminded he's 28 when he talks about him still learning his trade.
I actually think Keane said today he’s a young man learning his trade so can’t blame him or doesn’t want to go in hard on him.

macko12345

I can't think of any quality that he possesses to justify him starting every single game for us. How is it possible that we accept such mediocre players? Don't get me wrong, other clubs have less gifted players than him, but at least they run like crazy after every ball. The guy just jogs along not doing anything at all. His position is to dictate the tempo, direction of the game, etc. He won't be able to get a game in a top 10 team, let alone start for Manchester United. Just unbelievable

izec

He is an average box to box midfielder at best. Shite DM. Cant pass, lacks intelligence and positioning. Jesus Christ, stop playing him.

Kostov

There was a moment that a loose ball came near him and he reacted like 2 seconds too late, and it was at the edge of our box. The crowd reacted and he woke the feck up, shambolic stuff. Like all that City passing in front of him hurt his head.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Needs to be dropped - it’s crazy that he’s one of our “guaranteed” starters. Poor today.

Asger

Key midfielder at United but used as centre defender for Scotland. Crazy if you ask me.

EtH

Needs to be dropped - it’s crazy that he’s one of our “guaranteed” starters. Poor today.
Ole is absolutely in love with him. Was his MOTM against Spurs, FFS. Suppose he’s put in so many shite performances this season that an average performance stands out.

reelworld

Most useless midfielder I've seen at United.
It's an insult to Darren Fletcher that he was being compared to him. Fletch is a miles better player.
He's a very limited player who probably could do a limited role for United, but Ole foolishly make him a first choice player.

zenith

He's a very good squad player but nothing more. The difference would be obvious if we had someone like Rice playing instead of him

Oranges038

Has had 1 decent game all season.

He is so poor on the ball. Offers nothing other than running.

Simply not good enough.

OneUnited24

It’s crazy to me how much flack Fred gets when McTom is the reason we have no control in midfield. The guy barely shows for the ball and often takes up positions where he can’t receive the ball.

RedIan

Anyone who thinks McT is good enough for United needs to look back at Keane scholes Carrick Robson Ince Butt Beckham et al.

He is a very average player who has a decenot performance once in every 20 games and is crap to average the rest of the time… Norwich standard.

Gavinb33

Fred for all his limitations and general shiteness never hides from the ball or the game, Mctominay yesterday I struggle to see what he did, he didn't even make a tackle he was just sort of there doing feck all

Rajma

Makes Cleverly look world class in comparison. Never did I see a more limited CM at United in my time. Simply doesn’t belong to this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.