5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Hilariously bad footballer that's stolen a living at our club because he kisses the badge and shows passion so fans always have a soft spot for him. Get him the feck out. No squad player. No bit part contributor. Someone who hides from the ball and can't complete a pass should be shipped off.

Rajma

It’s genuinely insulting that OT has cheered when Fred was being subbed despite being on a complete different level to McT but this clown gets away with everything because he came through the academy. This fanbase is broken.

Sanchez7

Must have watched Alan's performance v/s Liverpool. He isn't good enough, only Ole and the club management thought otherwise.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner

He’s diabolical. This is ridiculous.
Came to post this. Literally spends all game trying to look busy while doing absolutely nothing.

John O'Shea was a better midfielder.

edgecutter

McTominay is a (lucky)product on not having some foresight into proper investment in the midfield. He was never a premier league player never mind a starting cm for Manchester United.

Ollie Derbyshire

He’s a terribly limited player, does about 2 to 3 things in a game that makes you think but the rest is just garbage.

Rolaholic

Have never in my life watched a midfielder more terrified of the ball in possession as he is...

Always a dire reflection of our level as a club that he's one of our main starters in the XI, wouldn't start for any of the other top 8 sides.

His effort is appreciated but he literally does nothing for us besides look busy. Would ideally a good fresh pair of legs to have on the bench in normal times, not our main 6 or 8

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Don't know how anyone can rate him. Not even good enough to be a squad option long term. Technically deficient.

Red Rash

I've said it many time but he is only good enough to be a sub player that you bring on in the last 10 mins of a game to try and score or defend a corner.

I think he is genuinely one of the worst midfielders (at least regular starters) I can remember at the club and I've been watching since the early 90's.

Matic and Mata when he came on both look 10 times better than him.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
You have to question the wisdom of those who constantly play him in deep midfield when it’s patently obvious he has no idea what to do in that position. He’s an offensive midfielder; he always will contribute something better in attack than defence - his ball to Bruno who then bottled the shot, being it today - and yet we constantly put him out there, left to be absolutely baffled by even the basics of defensive positioning.

The window for him to be coached has probably already closed as those fundamentals need to be drilled during formative development. I used to think he’d be a bench option, but he’s got no qualities to justify it; he’s not of the standard to be an offensive player, and he’s got nothing about him as a CM.

He’ll survive the first season cull, but he’s surely an immediate out the door come summer 2023.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s a shocking player. The biggest waste of a 6’4 frame you can get in football

mu4c_20le

We barely had the ball. Almost everyone had under 30 passes, except for Dalot, Matic, Bruno and Ronaldo.

Rustyspider13

Yeah I was really angry at him today. Didn't even do much defensive work in my eyes. It felt every time I watched him he jogged toward the ball carrier to put a little bit of pressure then backed away. Matic showed him up in attacking areas too. It seems like he has no idea what positions to take when he's not playing with Fred. At this point I'd be happy if the club spent our entire transfer budget on midfielders, we're absolutely dire in that department.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He's terrible but there should be threads about Rashford and Bruno who at least have some talent. Both said players are embarrassing themselves.

Scott is not or ever will be good in the midfield. Hence his CB position for Scotland.

Glorio

With Fred out, he's thankfully been exposed. He's such a talented hider, so much so that he never gets called out by pundits

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Should be tried as third CB or right back. He won't make it under ETH.

cj_sparky

Wouldn't get minutes in any of the clubs above us or the majority of clubs below us. Truly average player.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is that right? Im quite sure I saw him make a pass in the opening few minutes.

Ludens the Red

His worse season here by some distance. He’s turned into such a coward of a player when it comes to receiving and using the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.