5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OleGunnar20

Yeah, he's a bad player. A shame as by all accounts he's got a good attitude, but he should be sold in the summer for me. Get some cash while there's any value there. One year in our reserves and he'll be worthless.

Is there anyone who wouldn't prefer to see Garner / Mejbri getting his minutes next season? At least there's possible upside there.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
His worse season here by some distance. He’s turned into such a coward of a player when it comes to receiving and using the ball.
The strange thing is that during that first month after Rangnick came in I actually felt Scott had his best ever period for the club. He was getting on the ball more, he was passing forward, he was basically doing all the things which I've always criticised him for not doing. I was starting to wonder if maybe I'd been too harsh and there was a player there, but he quickly fell away again after that.

Idxomer

Watch him during our goal and his complete fear of coming anywhere near the ball.

RedChisel

He's Championship standard and that's being kind. Indicative of where we are that this guy starts regularly.

Let's hope ETH pushes to get rid as he'll never be good enough for a team challenging for honours.

SAFMUTD

Surely can't be true, he's not good enough but no professional player can have a stat like that.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
He only plays because he's Fergies eyes and ears in the dressing room. Just not good enough for this level

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Does this really need its own thread when there's a perfectly logical place to post it in? Forum is cluttered enough.

Abraxas

I think we really are starting to see why Fred was the sole reason this partnership worked for periods. His energy, pressing, tackling, even his balls to play football shielded McTominay.

haru krentz

He was awful tonight, didnt really close the opposition players, losing the ball again and again, breaking off our counter attack repeatedly but what shocked me the most is the lack of instruction from our coaching staff. RR and staff seemed pretty content with his performance hence why he lasted 90 minutes. The coaching staff shouldve asked him to get closer to chelsea players and stop jogging. Jones came in and showed him how to play defensive midfielder in less than 5 minutes.

Must have watched Alan's performance v/s Liverpool. He isn't good enough, only Ole and the club management thought otherwise.
It was Jose who promoted him into the first team, pretty strange you blamed it on Ole the only manager capable bringing the best out of this mediocre player.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
He’s so shit it’s unbelievable. I actually said to my son, imagine how that game would have panned out if Kante and McT had swapped teams? It actually makes me hopeful. We might not need a load of new signings. Once we replace the a completely hopeless players like him with someone genuinely good it will improve the whole team to a ridiculous extent.

atkar83

He's a decent option to bring on to close out a game. But he can't be a starter on any team looking to make champions league spot. But can't get rid of him, we have so many worse players to send out the door as it is

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The united way....

Mata showed him how to play CM and the guy has barely played in 2 years. Pathetic.

CloneMC16

He’s diabolical. This is ridiculous.
Whoscored says he attempted 7 passes in the 2nd half. Still shocking. Mata made more passes and he only played for 10 minutes. It's unreal how little this guy does on the field. He's there for the vibes only.

SirMonteyne

He has some qualities, but his positioning awareness is worst in the all top leagues. I have never seen anyone who's this bad at positioning. Never makes space, never makes himself available for passes, never makes attacking runs to create spaces for wingers and fullbacks, never makes defending positioning first and never makes play in attacking 3rd. We always lose in midfield fights against almost every team even we start with 3. And it's been like this for many years.

Ghostrider318

His ability to be unavailable for a pass for so much of the game is genuinely a skill for someone who calls themselves a pro footballer.

RedRoach

That moment when we were in a decent attacking position, looking threatening just outside their box and he inexplicably passes it directly to the opposition after which Chelsea break with a 3 v 2 situation at the back just sums him up for me.

Unlike other players I don't question his desire or attitude, those are both top notch. He just lacks basic footballing ability and qualities to play in midfield. I have no idea how those in charge believed we would be anywhere close to challenging with McTominay in midfield.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
He genuinely isn’t even a PL level player. I can’t remember the last midfielder we had who was this poor and started so often. Maybe Cleverley? But in fairness he was at least a lower level PL. He’s just awful.

KeanoMagicHat

Terrible midfielder and we would instantly improve if we had a better player than him starting 90% of games. He doesn’t defend properly and he’s supposed to be a defensive midfielder, offers no protection to the defence. Positioning is poor and kicks people as much as tackles. Can’t pass the ball or avoids it, can’t control a game and has no knowledge of it.

Gentile’s Ghost

McTominay was genuinely the worst player on the pitch. Couldn't pass the ball accurately beyond 5 yards, was easily dispossessed and failed utterly at his primary job I'd shielding the defence.

I have a lot of faith that Ten Hag can improve many of our struggling players. But I can't see him doing much with McTominay. The quality just isn't there.
As a start he could get him to pull his socks down!

James Peril

Terrible player, he developed a fake swagger as his wage increased but never focused on his own development. Fake hardman, limited ability, never good enough for this team. Lost the ball when James hit the post, extremely poor when it mattered the most. Get rid!

Brophs

The One and Only
I’m not his biggest fan by any means but he’s in poor form at the moment rather than this being his absolute level.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I wonder when he starts games for us does he himself think he’s good enough? It’s always something I’ve thought about with these footballers.

Is their ego so inflated purely by being in the PL and making mega money that they genuinely can’t see how rubbish they are at that level, or does he know and is just riding it out as long as he can? I mean if it’s the latter it must surely be deflating to play knowing that you’re absolutely nowhere near good enough.

Chripper

And yet he created our best chance in the 1st half for Bruno. Let's just ignore that, though.

Let's also ignore the 35% possession.

Torches and pitchforks at the ready!

Sanchez7

He was awful tonight, didnt really close the opposition players, losing the ball again and again, breaking off our counter attack repeatedly but what shocked me the most is the lack of instruction from our coaching staff. RR and staff seemed pretty content with his performance hence why he lasted 90 minutes. The coaching staff shouldve asked him to get closer to chelsea players and stop jogging. Jones came in and showed him how to play defensive midfielder in less than 5 minutes.

It was Jose who promoted him into the first team, pretty strange you blamed it on Ole the only manager capable bringing the best out of this mediocre player.
Jose gave his debut, Ole made him a starting 11 player. No fan of Jose either - he pretty much sabotaged the West Ham game by playing him at CB after the board refused to spend money on Maguire.

Siorac

I’m not his biggest fan by any means but he’s in poor form at the moment rather than this being his absolute level.
The problem is that his top level is nothing to shout about either.

Status
Not open for further replies.