5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffFromHK

Not sure why most fans still consider him to be a "warrior" "hardworking" type of player. he really isn't. He is lazy at making off the ball runs and he loves to jog back slowly when we get countered.

Chelsea 1:1 Man Utd

Woodenlung

MotM :lol::lol:

I've tried to keep an open mind on him, but he's been garbage for months and I thought today he was no better. I've no idea how he won the award. Rangnick will be doing very well to get anything out of him.

Fred, on the other hand, was excellent out of possession. Shame about his shot.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Its very much in vogue on the Caf to have a favourite scapegoat which right now is McTominay. One would hope that the MotM award might cause some to reconsider their views and try to be a bit objective about what was actually a good performance, but I wont get my hopes up.

Idxomer

A lot of effort and not enough quality.

He's the clumsiest player I've ever seen.

Lukinho

How can anybody say he was good today? He was absolutely awful again. But he still gets picked

Gomes

Both Fred and Matic were better than him. That MotM award was a total joke.

arnie_ni

Very very good that 2nd half. A couple of instances were he chickened out with a forward pass but overall a massive improvement defensively.

Oranges038

So it looks like running round annoying people gets you MOTM now.

His passing was alright but it was nothing passing, it's simple safe easy passing. He's a nothing player, the sooner he's out of that midfield the better.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Well there's true love for McTominay from Ole, and now from Carrick.
I thought it was a very risky decision to let him finish the game, but it seems he's in different category and just won't be dropped/subbed.
Had a poor game and I think he's lost a bit with those tactical / formation changes. He needs to have simple tasks if we are to get something out of him.

Zevvythered

Boy doesn’t have get some stick on here.....

maybe doesn’t play the hollywood ball but he plays To his strengths...

give me 5 Mctominay in a team with 6 rod class players and we wouldn’t be in the mess we are just now

Roboc7

The MOTM award made me laugh out loud, no idea what he was watching.

At least he put some effort in and made some tackles for a change and made some important headers as well. It might not be much to get excited about but it’s an improvement on most of his woeful performances this season.

Bobski

Worked his tail off, tackled, closed down and tracked all day. Yes he is a limited player but he was very effective in the role he was given and I wish more people could step away from their prevailing opinion of a player and judge in isolation.

Does that mean he should be a key piece moving forward, no but 2 tough away games and he has been an effective spoiler.

slored1

Really don't like him. The sooner he is our last choice resort the better.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I have been massively critical and I still think he’s not good enough but he’s played well today. He’s just not good enough on the ball though.

Baxter

Man of the match :lol:

He needs to learn to play through the lines. So negative on the ball.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He mostly did well, had a good game. Man of the match was baffling though. Would have Fred, Matic, both CBs and De Gea ahead of him clearly.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Its very much in vogue on the Caf to have a favourite scapegoat which right now is McTominay. One would hope that the MotM award might cause some to reconsider their views and try to be a bit objective about what was actually a good performance, but I wont get my hopes up.
It wasn't a bad performance, but it wasn't a great one either. I'm not sure why you think Carragher picking him as manno means anything

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I was expecting to see people lose their shit because he got MOTM. This thread didn't disappoint. :lol:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I thought he was getting MOTM award for finishing the game with clean shirt and shorts but that ball left some dirt on his face. Shame as he was really trying these past few months not to get involved and dirty.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
His passing today made me think he should be playing in Rudigers role.

How the feck he got MOTM is beyond me.

United in sin

He wasnt MOTM worthy, not even close. Matic and Fred has better performances. The PR around this guy is astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.