5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Viper

The fecking state of this lad trying to dribble past players in the midfield thinking he's prime Zidane, utterly pathetic.
Single handedly the most mediocre player we have in our team. The fact that he starts every season is painfully criminal to watch as a supporter of the club.

El Jefe

He was average to poor before but has now entered the territory of being one of the worst midfielders I've ever seen play for the club.

He's really awful.

JeffFromHK

seems he has ZERO defending ability in our own 1/3 of the field. No shot blocking. no runner tracking. never see him make a clean tackle to win the ball. he just jogs and fills the space. that's it.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I love his fighting spirit when the game needs a fight or 2 but he's not to tje required level. Please get a midfielder and bench him/squad rotation.

BlackBen

Feck Mou for bringing Pogba to the club. Feck Pogba for being a virus. Feck Mou for promoting and continually playing McT just to prove that Pogba is a virus. Feck Mou for bringing Fred to the club. Feck Mou for starting this McFred curse on our club. Feck Ole for continuing the McFred curse. Feck Ragnick for persisting with McFred. Feck both McT and Fred for continually not being good enough. Basically feck them all especially Mourinho.

And oh feck McTominay for being the most busiest pussy of a midfielder I’ve ever seen.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Someone, please explain to me wtf was his position and role were supposed to be. Hard built up from the back when McT is so far advanced and playing hide/seek

Lecland07

Vanishes whenever the ball is in our half of the pitch - there is nobody to pass to. There is just nothing to him.

SNes

Another 1/10 performance but I don't expect anything more.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He's been playing like that for well over a year.

Spirit and all that gets you so far, but he can also be lazy and his mind is usually 2 steps behind everyone else.

Andersons Dietician

How he was kept on after half time feck knows. I can only assume it’s because he’s like 6ft 3. He was awful today. He’s so lazy and just doesn’t put in the work. Always out of position and never gets in the righ position so we can work these passing triangles.

One point DeGea is on the ball and the press is covering all options but I kept waiting for McT to pop in to screen any moment to recieve the ball in the acres of space where he should be so DeGea has an easy pass out but he never shows.

So so many moments like this where he just leaves his team mates hung out to dry which means we can’t control the ball, the tempo or move forward. Just awful.

OmarUnited4ever

Worst midfielder on the ball in PL, a truly crap player who has no business being on the pitch.

JeffFromHK

I love his fighting spirit when the game needs a fight or 2 but he's not to tje required level. Please get a midfielder and bench him/squad rotation.
If McTominay has fighting spirit he won't hide from the ball when we build up from the back and slowly stroll back when we got countered.

He just uses those needless fights and fouls to fool us that he has fight spirit

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Should be a squad player for very specific occasions only.
Not a guaranteed starter.

Lecland07

Feck Mou for bringing Pogba to the club. Feck Pogba for being a virus. Feck Mou for promoting and continually playing McT just to prove that Pogba is a virus. Feck Mou for bringing Fred to the club. Feck Mou for starting this McFred curse on our club. Feck Ole for continuing the McFred curse. Feck Rangnick for persisting with McFred. Feck both McT and Fred for continually not being good enough. Basically feck them all especially Mourinho.
On Mourinho - Fred was likely not his signing; he never liked him from the start (Why else would he never play?). McTominay barely played for Mourinho; it is a myth that he did - he promoted him to fill a gap during injuries. That was all he was supposed to be. Solskjaer is the one who made this a thing.

I guarantee had Mourinho stayed, they would not be here.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
If McTominay has fighting spirit he won't hide from the ball when we build up from the back and slowly stroll back when we got countered.

He just uses those needless fights and fouls to fool us that he has fight spirit
For sure. To clarify I mean the fighting spirit when opposition players are bullying one of ours, not in terms of actually fighting to win the game.

The United

He settled down in the second half. Sitting at the bottom is his position though obviously not at the level that we want from that position.

If you play him as a 8, he will usually be the worst player in the team. The only games I saw him play well in that position were against Leeds.

YSB99

Supports
Machester United FC
Today was my final straw with him to be honest after trying to back him the last couple years, not good enough, get rid,

Ludens the Red

Coward of a footballer, gives it the big bollocks when it comes to unnecessarily aggressive tackles but expect him to show some bollocks when we’re out of possession or he needs to pick the ball up and he’s nowhere to be seen.
It’s quite clear him and Fred are the greatest trainers that have ever been at this club. Because I refuse to believe that duo is repeatedly getting picked by numerous managers based on what goes on on the pitch.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And what occasions that would be? He is shit player and he should not be anywhere near PL football in general
Games we'll have about 10% of the ball or playing some ultra physical team.

Every set piece we conceded was worrying as we've barely anyone who can head it.

hobbers

Not a starter
Not fit to wear the shirt
Not good enough to play in the league

Conor

He is properly atrocious, there is literally zero chance of him playing in another midfield above relegation fodder, if even.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Someone, please explain to me wtf was his position and role were supposed to be. Hard built up from the back when McT is so far advanced and playing hide/seek
You'd have to assume his starting position was DM since we played in a 4231, yet, he made multiple runs forward - which isn't a terrible thing if done so moderately, but he did it so often I legit started to believe he was playing at CAM.

He was entirely at fault for the first goal because he decided, for reasons known only to himself, to go on a wild dribble towards their goal, lose possession and find himself miles out of position. I hope ETH tore into him at half-time for that.

Trex

Raw touch, no awareness, poor decision making, I'm not a big fan but he still manage to disappoint me.

Giggsyking

The fecking audacity of some of the posters who were all over us when we said he is sh*t. They were ranting calling anyone who criticized him or said he is a very very bad footballer "know nothing about football".

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’m not far off stopping watching games so long as this debacle continues. I can’t do it anymore.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He was absolutely terrible today. I have no idea what position he was supposed to be playing, but to be fair to him the fact that he stayed on so long tells me that ETH wanted him pushed up that high. If he was going against the plan to abandon midfield in that way surely he would have been subbed off far earlier than he was.

Hopefully ETH won't make that mistake again. Of course that doesn't absolve Scott for his terrible performance (indeed he was playing in a position that some people have claimed would be the way to get the best out of him), but I also won't blame him as much as I otherwise would.

Status
Not open for further replies.