5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delano

I just don't get it anymore. I don't understand what managers see in him.

For years I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I can't do it anymore. There was a lad in Brightons midfield today that we walked away from. A 20 year old, bought for 5 million, who looked every bit like a United player.

There is legitimately hundreds of midfielders in Europe who'd do a far better job. He needs replacing. Now.

Idxomer

A lot of moments today that sum him up as a footballer but there was a particular one around the 19th minute I would like to see again, @GifLord.

redshaw

Should be an assassin, you don't see him then bang he's nearly killed someone.

LARulz

He is a joke. I don't get the point if him except to give away a could every few minutes

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Apparently we turned down an approach from Newcastle this summer. He can’t see September as a United player.

James35

A player (and there’s numerous options) I’d happily never see at this club ever again. Absolute car crash of a player.

CallyRed

I knew I would have ended up regretting having McTominator printed on the back of my shirt.

Kostov

Yeah, but put him in McTominay's position and we'd have had a huge improvement.
Based on what? He was disastrous on the ball and just as bad off it. Someone next will say, yeah but put McT in Fred position and we’d have had a huge improvement. Stop looking for excuses, it was criminal.

saik

When does his contract run out? We obviously can't sell anyone and the only way he would leave is on a free. Not really interested in seeing him play for United anymore. Waste of time for everyone involved. Can do a lot better investing those minutes in our youngsters instead.

James35

When does his contract run out? We obviously can't sell anyone and the only way he would leave is on a free. Not really interested in seeing him play for United anymore. Waste of time for everyone involved. Can do a lot better investing those minutes in our youngsters instead.
the club will just give him a new contract - he is the golden child tfor some bizarre fecking reason.

Trequarista10

Based on what? He was disastrous on the ball and just as bad off it. Someone next will say, yeah but put McT in Fred position and we’d have had a huge improvement. Stop looking for excuses, it was criminal.
Because he's not good receiving ball as a 6 under pressure and building attacks, it's a different skill set to playing as an 8, where Fred has shown he is miles better.

McTominay is the worst central midfielder I've ever seen at United whether he's played at 6, 8 or wherever. Fred is merely, like, bottom 10. He's so much better than McTominay.

saik

the club will just give him a new contract - he is the golden child tfor some bizarre fecking reason.
Hopefully that stupid idea of giving contracts to "protect value" is now gone with some Arnold and Murtough in and they move on terrible players quickly. Otherwise, nothing would have really changed at the club apart from the names of stupid people.

CloneMC16

Outfield players only.
He is shocking and still starting for us after 4 years. What do our managers see in this guy? He's a United midfielder that consistently touches and passes the ball far less than most midfielders. He at least does far less than whoever he plays with for us. Buy a new player and bench this man. I'm begging the club.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Fred has always been better in the position that has more freedom. It's where he played before he joined us, it's where he plays for Brazil, and the one period that he played there for us he was comfortably one of our top performing players. It's ridiculous that we've spent almost his entire time at the club playing him as the deepest midfielder expecting him to be the one building out from the back, when it's obvious that it highlights all his weaknesses and makes it harder to show his strengths.

Of course, today was much worse than his normal performances in the deeper role so he certainly isn't blameless.

afatzp

Really ETH should replace McT with Garner next game. Not necessarily mean Garner is better but have to send message to these below-average players that you are at the verge of being dropped . He is the reason our Mid field so malfunctional .

I get why McT get started as he is the only one providing strength and defensive covering in the squad right now, but his contribution on those parts are just dismissed by the non-existence of all other areas.

Chairman Steve

I’d said this before somewhere else but I really don’t see him being a starting midfielder for another PL team. He’d be on the bench for PL team or he’d be a starter in the Championship. I am dead serious too.

It really is weird how the club as a whole has this fascination with him. He features prominently in club advertising for what I can only think of is for purely being an academy product.

Solskjaer was foolish enough to think he was good enough but surely ETH will be able to see this by Christmas at the latest.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
And he's below average for them in that position too.
Yup he played CM for the first half of the game vs Republic of Ireland recently and (in a showcase of the worst midfielders in international football) looked the worst midfielder on the pitch.

El__Jingo

im still waiting for one or two posters to come on and justify the absolute garbage they spouted about him last week.

told you a long time ago, this lad isnt good enough and isnt even a good member to have in a squad.

he is the biggest problem in this team, i give ETH at least 18 months to turn this around. by that time we will have had 3 transfer windows

mctominay shaw dalot maguire rashford

if these players havent been replaced in the starting line up you can ever forget winning anything again.. Bruno is slowly becoming a player who'll soon to be on that list the way he's going

Status
Not open for further replies.