Scott Parker | Sacked

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Everyone was drooling over media darling Fat Frank last year yet Parker has done a better job this season and no one is talking about him. Why?

Robbie Boy

Not too sure why the random dig at Lampard. But yeah, I think Parker has done a tremendous job at Fulham. They were impressive tonight and I would like to see them go up. I think Parker has a good managerial career ahead of him and he seems like an intelligent bloke.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Did I hear they’re the worst counter attacking team in the league

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I actually think he's underachieved. Considering Mitrovic stayed and they also added Knockaert, Ivan Cavalerio and Bobby Reid to the attack (and shipped out most of their flops from last year out on loan) they should've got top 2 ahead of West Brom.

Reminds me a little of Darren Moore getting the West Brom job and not really convincing in the championship despite them having a very good attack.

Still they know what to do in the play offs and are in very strong position to make the final now.

Bojan11

He gets his team to play in a positive manner. Out of the teams left I was hoping Fulham or Brentford go up.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Everyone was drooling over media darling Fat Frank last year yet Parker has done a better job this season and no one is talking about him. Why?
Fulham team is far better than that Derby team. They would have been looking for automatic promotion rather than a play off place.

Pagh Wraith

Aw, Scott 'Scotty' Parker. Is he still coming off with a head injury every other match?

Based on this, survival will tough for Fulham should they went up. Really hope Brentford get their act together. They deserve it:

Robbie Boy

Fulham team is far better than that Derby team. They would have been looking for automatic promotion rather than a play off place.
Yeah exactly. Lampard done a great job with Derby last season, who in all honesty, didn't have a team near the level of Fulham. Don't know why some are so reluctant to praise Lampard, he's done a good at both Derby and Chelsea. Has he been amazing at Chelsea? No. But he's done well, gotten CL football and might win a cup. If we're praising Ole for the same thing, then fair is fair.

Re Parker: I've been impressed with him. Fulham have a good side but the Championship is a tough league and this is his first full season in management. They maybe should have gotten second but WBA are managed by the far more experienced Bilic. Overall, I think he's really enhanced his reputation as a good young manager.

Robbie Boy

One of the most overrated England players of the last twenty years.
He was a good PL level player, probably around the level of someone like Joe Allen. But towards the end of his career during his Spurs spell, he became very weirdly overrated.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He has done a good job. Frank has had a very blessed life as a footballer with the benefit of family and media connections throughout his life - not saying he wasn't a great footballer because clearly he was but he has no doubt been fast tracked into the big time partially because of his contacts and the media basically loving him. Parker I hope will prove to be as good a manager as Frank but he will have to work a lot harder than Frank to get a big job. That is a fact.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
All the better for him to build himself up gradually and quietly before London media hacks kidnap him and force Big Brave Scotty Parker into the West Ham dugout.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
What about Ole? Or any other manager in the Prem?
Well, for one, Parker shares more in common with Lampard than any other manager so the connection is there to be made:

• English
• ex-Chelsea
• first season as manager were with Championship clubs
• second season was/will be with Premier League clubs

It’s inevitable that they will be compared and contrasted.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He is a serious emerging talent.

If he can keep Fulham up next year, I think a mid table team with bigger budgets will take a chance on him. West Ham beckons!

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
He is a serious emerging talent.

If he can keep Fulham up next year, I think a mid table team with bigger budgets will take a chance on him. West Ham beckons!
Well, for one, Parker shares more in common with Lampard than any other manager so the connection is there to be made:

• English
• ex-Chelsea

West London derby next season should be fun.

Mr. Ant

• English
• ex-Chelsea

Okay but one of them failed to get promoted and after that was offered a top job.

They can not be compared simply because they will be fighting in completely different ends of the table.

GenZRed

I always liked him as a player. Hope next season he does well in the Premier League, while not taking points away from us, obviously.

I do get the feeling they will end up getting relegated within two seasons though. I can't forget about how bad Fulham were last time they were in the Premiership.