Scott Parker | Sacked

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Five draws in a row. He has made them hard to beat and they please some decent stuff too.

Massive credit to Parker. Has chopped and changed Fulham since their disastrous start, made them very hard to beat and a lot of their transfer market business has been good.

Think they'll stay up over Brighton, Potter is far too naive. Both teams need a clinical striker

Haddock

People can talk about Arteta's hair all they want but Parker's lego cut is the real deal.

Rustyspider13

Thought he set the team up well today. Showed more desire to play than Spurs.

I wonder if he'll apologize to everyone :rolleyes:

FujiVice

Is he going to be one of these managers that gets results against the big sides and loses to everyone else?

city-puma

This is the third Fulham game I watched this season. The first one is around early season. Fulham was a complete mess in that game and made me wonder how they got the promotion.
but the latest two games are pretty shocking to watch for me. They become a completely different team. They play beautiful football with many very good offensive players. They fight with spirit and play positively. They can counter attack very well.
Scott Parker must have something to turn the team from the early season shambles to what they are now. As another new generation manager, worth to paying attention to.
Spurs is a joke. The contrast is so sharp to see how the two teams played. Speechless :lol:

Skills

Snitch
Wouldn't it be a good story if he got manager of the season and became the first relegated player and manager to win the respective awards. Poetic

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Gary Neville mentioned in his podcast today that he did his pro-licence coaching badges the same time as Scott Parker. He mentioned an established coach educator who rarely gets it wrong name dropped Scott Parker an "outstanding student". Small thing to comment on but it's certainly positive that he's not panicked and he's trusted himself and has Fulham playing very good football right now all across the pitch.

cjj

Supports
Spurs
Gary Neville mentioned in his podcast today that he did his pro-licence coaching badges the same time as Scott Parker. He mentioned an established coach educator who rarely gets it wrong name dropped Scott Parker an "outstanding student". Small thing to comment on but it's certainly positive that he's not panicked and he's trusted himself and has Fulham playing very good football right now all across the pitch.
Worth noting as well that he's been batting off Tony Khan's twitter account the whole time, too.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
That coat he was wearing yesterday, came straight off Saturday Night fever remake set by looks of it! :lol:

Doing a good job with potential to improve further next season I think.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Can you please share a link mate?

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
That coat he was wearing yesterday, came straight off Saturday Night fever remake set by looks of it! :lol:

Doing a good job with potential to improve further next season I think.
It take huge confidence to wear that Jacket on national tv.
He gets my vote for best looking Manager in the Premier

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
They play good football, they don't look like team in relegation places. Parker looks very talented manager, hopefully he will get bigger job.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Great performance from Bournemouth tonight.
Parker had work to do in the second half and won it for Bournemouth with a good substitution,

Brophs

The One and Only
That'll probably earn him another Football Writers' Player of the Year award.

izec

He found his niche. If you want promotion, hire him. Then sack him, because he will get you down again.

Too good for the Championship, not good enough for the PL. However, Bournemouth are also bad squad wise.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Derby's points record is there for the taking. Probably won't break it tbf, since they already have a win under their belt.

GlasgowCeltic

Absolute weirdo, will end up on the panel next to Sherwood and Merson after inexplicably becoming West Ham manager for a short disastrous spell

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They’ll be relegated by March

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Bournemouth, Norwich and Fulham just three pretty pointless teams when they come up.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Easily worst team in the league .. hard to do much with their lineup. Not sure what he's actually like as a manager, though it always annoyed me how English press always loved him so much when he was bang average as a player and hasn't done anything as a manager now

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Such a smug, punchable face. Looks like the kind of guy who enjoys smelling his own farts.

mu4c_20le

Holding them at 9 through injury time has to be one of his greatest achievements.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Bmouth definitely going down. Ta ta bye bye

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
“I think the boy [Scott] Parker at Fulham has done a great job. I've watched them a lot and they keep playing their football. “They don't change and don't panic. They stick with the beliefs of their manager and I think that's a great indication of how good he is.”

- Fergie, May 2021.

Give the lad time I say!