Scottish Football 21-22

RedDevilRoshi

Broken glass bottles thrown onto the pitch by Rangers supporters. Beggars belief. Absolute scum!

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I thought Ibrox had those cameras in place to view every seat? I hope that fan is caught and seriously punished.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Diallo may aswell have stayed with us… we could of used the rest of the season to play him… rangers don’t use him do they.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
great game this between two teams that are totally committed and clearly super fit. The pace is great.
Plenty of action and great entertainment.

Best match have watched in a good while

T_Model101

Not sure the last time I've ever seen a ref manhandle a player away from a potential melee :lol:

MUFC OK

Celtic have defended remarkably well today, put our lot to shame.

Swedish_Plumber

I don’t think I’ve seen many run as much as that Maeda lad for Celtic. Incredible engine. It’s like chalk and cheese with what I saw yesterday.
Defending at the back has to be easier when you’ve got a madman chasing everything at the other end.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Here goes. An Old Firm game to West Ham v Everton. Yawn

RedDevilRoshi

I don’t think I’ve seen many run as much as that Maeda lad for Celtic. Incredible engine. It’s like chalk and cheese with what I saw yesterday.
Very underrated player.

Was a very good game to watch. Night & day in comparison to the snorefest we had to put up with yesterday evening.

Last edited:

peacefulwarlord

Don't think that Tavernier guy made a single successful & meaningful pass in the second half

DJ_21

There could be a reason for that.
When you loan someone out though the reason is for them to get game time… is it not? We could of developed his game by staying… can’t be any worse then our current forwards at the minute

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
When you loan someone out though the reason is for them to get game time… is it not? We could of developed his game by staying… can’t be any worse then our current forwards at the minute
It is.
Clearly he isn't good enough
That's what I'm getting at.

You think some how he's good enough for United when he cant get a game for Rangers ?

DJ_21

It is.
Clearly he isn't good enough
That's what I'm getting at.

You think some how he's good enough for United when he cant get a game for Rangers ?
No I’m saying he got loaned out so he can continue his development, that ain’t gonna happen by sitting on the bench. We have nothing to play for now this season so we could of kept him and gave him game time and let him devlop to see if he’s good enough to stay next season or be loaned out again.

Pintu

When will the post-split fixtures announced? And who plays at home in the old firm?

PS: And why is the thread still saying 20-21?

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
When will the post-split fixtures announced? And who plays at home in the old firm?

PS: And why is the thread still saying 20-21?
Celtic play Rangers in the first post split fixture, also they play each other in the cup. Two Old Firm games in two consecutive weekends.

Pintu

Celtic play Rangers in the first post split fixture, also they play each other in the cup. Two Old Firm games in two consecutive weekends.
Apparently the second fixture. I was wondering about home advantage. It seems Celtic plays at home.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Nobody watching the cup semi final?

Last edited:

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Listening to it. Seems like Rangers were better in the first half and now Celtic have scored they are the better side in the second.
Celtic had some good chances to finish it off but it’s looking like Rangers will win now

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Celtic had some good chances to finish it off but it’s looking like Rangers will win now
Sounded like Celtic ran out of ideas after they scored.
Two really tough games that Rangers have come through in 72 hours, well done to them.

Sky Blue Red

Well deserved by Rangers. For a team that hasn't played in over a week, Celtic looked out on their feet. Whereas Rangers having played extra time on Thursday looked full of energy and was by far the better side.

Reactions: Cheimoon

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Kilmarnock play Arbroath tonight in a top of the table Championship clash. If Killie win then they win the title. If Arbroath win then they have a little bit of an advantage going into the final game of the season where they can be a part time football club in the top division. Would be an amazing story.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Kilmarnock play Arbroath tonight in a top of the table Championship clash. If Killie win then they win the title. If Arbroath win then they have a little bit of an advantage going into the final game of the season where they can be a part time football club in the top division. Would be an amazing story.
Should be a decent watch, live on bbc Scotland 115, seemingly it’s a sell out for the first time ever, don’t even know who want to win hate Kilmarnock and can’t stand Dick Campbell - probably Arbroath so we don’t have to play on that plastic pitch next year.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Former Man Utd goalkeeper Andy Goram has been diagnosed with cancer, as a goalkeeper he was the best ever in my honest opinion.