Scottish Football 21-22

A9X SJ

Mental that a part-time club have managed to sustain this over some of the bigger teams in the division.

Surely go Fulltime if promoted were being battered by Killie in the first 10mins

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Gutted for Arbroath. Killie won it in the last minute. I hope they can still navigate the playoffs.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Huge miss by Ryan Kent at 12 minutes. Should be 1-0 to Rangers

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Celtic score at 20 minutes. Maeda with the cross and Jota with the finish.

Red00012

Celtic have been excellent , not giving Rangers a second on the ball.
I’m finding myself comparing the desire and commitment of this Celtic team to our shower of turds

Bulletproof91

Supports
Rangers
It's a unique old firm this one. Most Rangers fans were apathetic towards today. A lot of us wanted basically the second team out so we don't get injuries for Leipzig.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Like the look of Jota, we had him in on trial 8 years ago. Wonder if we keep tabs on him.
He's a decent player - good touch and strike from range. This is the first Old Firm he's made any sort of impression though, but he did well in the Europa for Celtic to be fair.

cj_sparky

He's a decent player - good touch and strike from range. This is the first Old Firm he's made any sort of impression though, but he did well in the Europa for Celtic to be fair.
He's generally played well whenever I've watched Celtic. The Old Firm matches seem to impact quite a few players who can be in flying form.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
What has happened to Barisic? Such a solid player usually, great left foot, playing quite poorly this season. End of last season he looked like he was leaving.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He's generally played well whenever I've watched Celtic. The Old Firm matches seem to impact quite a few players who can be in flying form.
Aye, difficult for the creative players to shine when it's so frantic. For example, Aribo has often struggled to get into the OF games, although he's looking quite tidy today.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
What has happened to Barisic? Such a solid player usually, great left foot, playing quite poorly this season. End of last season he looked like he was leaving.
Had an injury over the summer which he took into this season. So physically he was a bit off his level, and then he seemed to have a crisis of confidence over the winter. Imagine he'll be more solid next year.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Rangers have been impressive in these last few games vs Celtic. How did it all go so wrong in the title race?

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
What's this Championship group all about?
During the first phase, each club plays three games against every other team, either once at home and twice away or vice versa. After this first phase of matches, by which time all clubs have played 33 games, the league splits into two halves - a 'top six' section and a 'bottom six' section.

Each club plays a further five matches, one against each of the other five teams in their own section. Points achieved during the first phase of 33 matches are carried forward to the second phase, but the teams compete only within their own sections during the second phase. After the first phase is completed, clubs cannot move out of their own half in the league, even if they achieve more or fewer points than a higher or lower ranked team, respectively.