Sean Dyche

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Heh. I don't know what it was about but I liked the little taunt he had at the mentalist down the tunnel.

He'd be a lot happier if his players could pick the ball up and start rucking, but as long as his shithousery is against Liverpool we'll let it slide.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Will be interesting to see If / when Burnley try and transition away from this style of football with their new cash injection, or whether they'll just keep playing the same way but with fancier players.

Either way it works, they're the type of team that come for a draw and are happy with that, but will nick a goal if possible - they're always the worst to play at some parts of the season.

When you're lacking goals and creativity the last thing you want is a burnley roadblock :lol:

There's never any other teams in countries like Spain/Italy/Germany that play this way is there?

Theo Cherry

Will be interesting to see If / when Burnley try and transition away from this style of football with their new cash injection, or whether they'll just keep playing the same way but with fancier players.

Either way it works, they're the type of team that come for a draw and are happy with that, but will nick a goal if possible - they're always the worst to play at some parts of the season.

When you're lacking goals and creativity the last thing you want is a burnley roadblock :lol:

There's never any other teams in countries like Spain/Italy/Germany that play this way is there?
Weren't the Italian known for this (in the 90s) thing: going 1-0 upholding on?

Adam-Utd

Weren't the Italian known for this (in the 90s) thing: going 1-0 upholding on?
Yeah, but football has changed a lot since then.

it just seems strange that England is the only place it’s still used effectively.

Yeah, but football has changed a lot since then.

it just seems strange that England is the only place it’s still used effectively.
nothing wrong with a team near the bottom of the league doing this. They can’t go toe to toe with the top teams, and need to do whatever that can get points.

managers like Jose doing it, with the talent he has shows how out of touch he is.

Adam-Utd

nothing wrong with a team near the bottom of the league doing this. They can’t go toe to toe with the top teams, and need to do whatever that can get points.

managers like Jose doing it, with the talent he has shows how out of touch he is.
Im not saying it's bad - im saying it's strange to only see it in england.

Im not saying it's bad - im saying it's strange to only see it in england.
I don’t watch a great deal of top vs bottom football in other leagues. I.e I’m not going to watch Real play against relegation fodder - but it does surprise me that teams in other leagues would not try to do the same thing?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Is he trying to transfer to a career in stand up? :lol: badly of course

Acole9

Outstanding
I know a lot of people are snobby about how his team play but I do like Dyche :lol:.

SER19

Seems like the type of guy who would have a rep for frustrating city. But brings his own vaseline every time

Bojan11

When is the media going to call him out for ridiculing the FA Cup with his team selections? They love to call out foreign managers treating the tournament with contempt. But it's same old Dyche, Allardyce etc who play weakened teams year after year.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He is a good manager, don't undertand all the criticism he gets. His job at Burnley has been fantastic.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Feel like slapping the fecking git. Hit team are the dirtiest in the league.

luke511

It looks like he's keeping Burnley in the Premier League for another season after spending less than a million for the entire season, with an already small and limited squad at his disposal. I'm intrigued how he gets on when he eventually makes the step up, he really knows how to get the most out of his players.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Look on the bright side lads, we may have caused the end of Sean Dyche's Burnley in the Premier League

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He took issue with a 23/24 year old on thousands of pounds a week being off to training by his Mum and Dad. The poor lad, hope he wasn't too upset.
Its a stupid thing to take issue with tbh, if he had a bad attitude or didn’t train we’ll I’d understand, but his parents being involved in the transfer is a pathetic reason. Lots of players will have family involved, including WC players.

It can be a negative depending on their character, but I’ve also known plenty of young lads at 18 who have gone with the wrong agent and suffered for it. Worse yet is when they get their claws in young, as despite the recent law changes plenty of unscrupulous agents still use workarounds to get them well under the legal age.

Ideally you want a good agent and sound company around the player, which can often involve family members who have the right interests at heart.

Oranges038

Its a stupid thing to take issue with tbh, if he had a bad attitude or didn’t train we’ll I’d understand, but his parents being involved in the transfer is a pathetic reason. Lots of players will have family involved, including WC players.

It can be a negative depending on their character, but I’ve also known plenty of young lads at 18 who have gone with the wrong agent and suffered for it. Worse yet is when they get their claws in young, as despite the recent law changes plenty of unscrupulous agents still use workarounds to get them well under the legal age.

Ideally you want a good agent and sound company around the player, which can often involve family members who have the right interests at heart.
Not really.

We all know Dyche likes his players to be physically and mentally men, strong and hard working. If you are that age and on good money and your mother and father are still dropping you off to work it says a lot about your maturity, personality and mentailty.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Not really.

We all know Dyche likes his players to be physically and mentally men, strong and hard working. If you are that age and on good money and your mother and father are still dropping you off to work it says a lot about your maturity, personality and mentailty.
It's super common in football to have your family involved in transfers and contract signings. They will have invested decades in terms of money, time and effort into your career, as well as advice. It doesn't say anything about maturity personality and mentality, Lionel fecking Messi has his father as his agent.