Sean Goss

Hellboy

Manchester United have signed Exeter City's Sean Goss for an initial of £100,000 after impressing in the The Grecians' Under 16 team last season.
Goss bagged 13 goals from his central midfield position last season and now moves to Old Trafford after spending eight years in the club's Centre of

Goss said: 'The last few days haven’t felt real - seeing all the first team players around and the training facilities is like a different world.

'As a Man United supporter as well as a (Exeter) City fan I couldn’t believe it, I'd dreamt about it all my life.

'I can’t wait to get started now and we've got pre-season games coming up now.

'I just have to continue working hard and my aim now is to just push higher and higher through the ranks.

'I’ve got family nearby and I'm sure it'll help a lot knowing they are just around the corner. City's will be the first result I look out for on a Saturday and I’ll be doing my best to get to northern away games if I haven’t got a fixture.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ster-United-sign-Sean-Goss.html#ixzz1zk6hxsxu

A midfield signing, get in :drool:

Ekeke

Finally, midfield sorted. Valencia is lucky we decided the number 7 shirt already. I guess we'll keep Anderson to shine Goss' boots

cj_sparky

How old is he? Was Michael Carrick knocking about in Exeter as a young lad?

Sally Cinnamon

Was gonna just put this in the WBA match thread but thought I'd stick it in here. Superb performance today, effortless passing, well worth a watch this..

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Fecking Brits hovering up all our players.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Looks really promising, could be our future midfield general.

arthurka

Looks more a Scholes than Carrick to me... That move to get rid of his markers was perfected by our Ginger Prince..

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Looks like a good prospect, but would have been a great prospect if he were able to use his right foot more. That would make him able to pass the ball faster, and be a bit more unpredictable.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Looks like a good prospect, but would have been a great prospect if he were able to use his right foot more. That would make him able to pass the ball faster, and be a bit more unpredictable.
Can't really agree with that. He seems more than comfortable using his weaker foot when he needs to, as evidenced by the cross for Fletch's second yesterday (approx 5:45 into the video above).

MPTutd

The weight of pass he shows on the video is amazing. Very promising. Looks like he was running the midfield

PS18

Can't really agree with that. He seems more than comfortable using his weaker foot when he needs to, as evidenced by the cross for Fletch's second yesterday (approx 5:45 into the video above).
Also not sure there were any instances in that video where his preference for using his left really slowed us down or limited us.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Based on that video I'm clearly wrong. Useshis right foot more than once, and with success.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
looks quite good... following Carrick's steps u can tell. I hope they develop him in not just a good deep playmaker, but into a very good complete midfielder that can participate in several phases of the game. Looking good for sure. Tidy and composed on the ball, eye for long balls... all the luck for him.