Sean Longstaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

Longstaff and James.....Treble incoming!!

Nah in all seriousness I know little about Longstaff so.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I think hes really good!

Redstar7

Im about to mention this guy on some thread.I think hes really good and british but just give him some time to develop

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
In a team of unsullied we do need a longstaff

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's only had a handful of games for Newcastle, needs another season with them assuming he gets over his injury

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Risky given the major injury he just suffered.

Bwuk

Would be a dreadful signing.

James - Longstaff - McTominay - Lingard

F*ck me.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He is a talent for sure, but not to the point where he should be signed while out with a cruciate.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Would be a dreadful signing.

James - Longstaff - McTominay - Lingard

F*ck me.
F*ck me indeed - he's only 21. If you think we're signing James and Longstaff as the sole answer to all of our problems then check yourself in

Zed 101

There was a time when none of those would even make our bench
McClair, Djemba Djemba, Powell, Tosic, Gibson, Felani to name but a few .... just what era would they have not made the bench when these players were starting

youmeletsfly

We're going to be linked with every average under 23 years old player that played in the EPL last season.

I'd be surprised if we made a move this summer but,depending how he develops throughout the course of next season,he's one to keep an eye on.

diarm

Signing talented young homegrown players is what we've always done. Look at where the Schweinsteiger, Di Maria, Falcao and Sanchez transfer policy has taken us. Some of you drama queens need to go and have a quiet sit down for yourselves this summer.

Yes we need some leadership and that will hopefully come. It doesn't mean we can't also refocus on snapping up some young talent to build forwards with.

Nr.7

If this deal goes through it’ll leave Newcastle shortstaffed.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I've no problem signing a cheap option in midfield now that Herrera has left. We have to spend most of our budget on a right wing, striker, and defense.

Dong Fangzhuo

McClair, Djemba Djemba, Powell, Tosic, Gibson, Felani to name but a few .... just what era would they have not made the bench when these players were starting
The era you completely skipped in your cherrypicked list?

Bwuk

I've no problem signing a cheap option in midfield now that Herrera has left. We have to spend most of our budget on a right wing, striker, and defense.
Newcastle aren't going to let us get him cheap.

Swansea want 15m for a winger in the Championship with one year on his contract left. We'd be spending not far off 50m for James & Longstaff ffs.

Tiber

Dunno much about him.

Though it's certainly a change from being linked to Willian/Matic/this years latest 30 year old Chelsea reject/Boateng etc

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I'd be surprised if we made a move this summer but,depending how he develops throughout the course of next season,he's one to keep an eye on.
Cue him having a breakout season next year and Newcastle asking €50+ after the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.