Sebastien Haller

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Ben Yedder was there for the taking but I suppose he wasn't "good enough" either

Toni Roncoroni

Got pretty excited when we were linked with Haller in the summer. Saw him playing a lot at Frankfurt. He looked really good and dangerous. Also when coming on as a sub. Could have been a great addition to the current squad as he would bring qualities we don't have at the moment. We could use him as a plan B which we clearly don't have. Shame we missed out on him or maybe didn't even try to get him.

tomaldinho1

Got pretty excited when we were linked with Haller in the summer. Saw him playing a lot at Frankfurt. He looked really good and dangerous. Also when coming on as a sub. Could have been a great addition to the current squad as he would bring qualities we don't have at the moment. We could use him as a plan B which we clearly don't have. Shame we missed out on him or maybe didn't even try to get him.
Sadly I don't think we even tried

Our transfer dealings are bizarre though when you think about how many promising players we seemingly haven't been interested in - he'll be on the move this summer again I think to a major club. He's a phenomenal player for me. Think him as a 9 with Martial off him would be epic.

TheReligion

Abusive
This guy turns like a tank and has a horrible first touch. People really wanted him at United and think he'd play well linking to with Rashford, James and Martial?!

meamth

This guy turns like a tank and has a horrible first touch. People really wanted him at United and think he'd play well linking to with Rashford, James and Martial?!
Yeah good time to asses his level of play.

A couple of months ago when Rashford didn't score, he was shite.

Griezman didnt score for barca, he is shyte.

Messi didn't perform well at the moment, he is shyte.

Am I doing this right?

TheReligion

Abusive

Am I doing this right?
You'd be a mug to think Haller would suit what we are trying to build at United. Total misfit and garbage today to boot.

pascell

Am I doing this right?
Well he did stink up the place for West Ham today.