Television Seinfeld

Yagami

Good post resistant
"Elmer Fudd sitting on a juicer" :lol: That has to be where Friends got the idea of Janice from!

Also, that pic is totally me right now, Olly.

Yagami

Good post resistant
"You mean the panties your mother laid out for you?" :lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I keep finding myself re-watching Seinfeld clips on Youtube...

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Found the first few seasons on prime and even though I had seen episodes in the past I had forgotten how incredible this show was . The episode in the third season called 'The Pen' in which Jerry & Elaine go to Florida to Jerry's parents is an absolute classic

Last edited:

Yagami

Good post resistant
I showed my mum a couple of episodes a week or so ago and she's a big fan now :lol: She's watched about 3 episodes every night since, she loves it.

I'm quite proud.
I've just done this, too! It took a bit of persuading to get her to give it a shot but she loves it now. She loves all 4 of the main characters but her favourite is George's mother.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I've just done this, too! It took a bit of persuading to get her to give it a shot but she loves it now. She loves all 4 of the main characters but her favourite is George's mother.
Excellent! Mine loves them all too but Kramer is her fave. She said he reminds her of me :lol:

My mum loves both Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm now because of me :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Season 4 the episode called the outing is absolutely insane. Don't think that I have laughed that much on a show before

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Not that there's anything wrong with that :lol:

Watched that episode the other day!
Yesterday I saw the last episode of season 5 in which George does everything opposite to his instincts. That is even better

SirAF

Ageist
Yesterday I saw the last episode of season 5 in which George does everything opposite to his instincts. That is even better
That one is brilliant :lol: I’ve probably seen most episodes at some point but I recently started watching everything chronologically :drool: Just started season 5.

Art Vandelay

I'm still in the middle of re-watching them. Think I'm on series 6, it's still the best comedy ever for me. Just about ahead of It's Always Sunny.

SirAF

Ageist
I’ve just started to watch Curb for the first time.

Larry David is a fecking genius, that’s all.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I've only seen the first episode of season 1 a while ago. Is it really good? Bear in mind I'm the biggest Seinfeld fan there is.
It's so good. The first season is a bit less consistently laugh out loud (IMO) than the others, but it really picks up after. The first season is still really good, but it's more "normal", still really funny though with loads of hilarious moments.

Well you're in for a treat :D

Yagami

Good post resistant
I’ve just started to watch Curb for the first time.

Larry David is a fecking genius, that’s all.
I watched Curb first and loved it. Knowing Larry David wrote this show as well is what made me give it a shot.

Not to spoil anything, but one of the seasons is based around a Seinfeld reunion and, whilst I still enjoyed said season when I initially watched despite not having watched any of Seinfeld, I think I'd love it even more now that I've seen plenty of Seinfeld. So, eventually, I think I'll definitely re-watch that season.

SirAF

Ageist
I watched Curb first and loved it. Knowing Larry David wrote this show as well is what made me give it a shot.

Not to spoil anything, but one of the seasons is based around a Seinfeld reunion and, whilst I still enjoyed said season when I initially watched despite not having watched any of Seinfeld, I think I'd love it even more now that I've seen plenty of Seinfeld. So, eventually, I think I'll definitely re-watch that season.
Yeah, I’m really looking forward to that season my self. Also, what is great to know while watching is that they are ad-libbing about 90% of it!

SirAF

Ageist
The cursing scene in the restaurant in Curb is among the best I’ve ever seen on TV! Had me in stitches :lol:

SirAF

Ageist

Jeff's is the best, just the pure desperation in his eyes when he screams COCK :lol: