Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We need to sign a right winger...

so we can play them on the left.

Rolaholic

Good to know he's on our radar if Bayern can't agree on a deal with him like it's been heading. Would be my preferred RW target outside of Antony

Last edited:

bucky

If this is remotely possible, then he should definitely be our #1 target for the RW.

BerryBerryShrew

He's a weird one in the sense that he posts fantastic G&A numbers but never impresses me when I watch him. A German Sterling. Isn't he better on the left anyway?

Rolaholic

He's a weird one in the sense that he posts fantastic G&A numbers but never impresses me when I watch him. A German Sterling. Isn't he better on the left anyway?
He's played that majority of the time at RW for Bayern but he's also put up respectable numbers at LW

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Both him and Antony are very good targets. Happy with either.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Wouldn’t be surprised if he was a central target, dependent on Ronaldo.

Idxomer

He would be a good addition.

He's a goalscorer which is what we need, good on the ball and works hard off it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
A couple of years ago he was super mint, scoring 4 at Spurs, a goal or 2 against Chelsea. Haven't seen much of him since then though

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If we want Abel we’re going to have to get him before Dawn FM tour starts

Trex

Yeah I was thinking the same! Would definitely give a nice bit of balance to it.
Two ball carriers ain't bad, our own version of Robben-Ribery especially as our no 10 isn't good at it.

Suv666

Looked incredible in the CL. Haven't really seem him play in Bundesliga.
I doubt we are in for him tbf all speculative sources

Red00012

It seems ETH has seen our bunch of players train yesterday and has player links have accelerated since :lol:

Dazzmondo

Gnabry's still only 26? Not even in his prime yet. Should be an absolute no brainer if at all possible

Vapor trail

Good player when on song a goal threat whenever I've seen him play. Funny how he and Anthony contrast I'd figure Anthony to be more of a wider player by instinct which is reflective in his stats whereas Gnabry seems stronger with his best attributes being used as an inside forward. For a team that's lacking in goal accumulation from more than one position he would be a good signing. Either him or Anthony are good moves

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Be perfect for us then… we always sign wingers who are most suited for the left side.

Pickle85

Would prefer to Antony, mostly because it would seem to be much less of a risk. He's class. Can't see it happening though, alas.

Dempsey19

If his contract is up in 2023 then we should be all over it. I read before Bayern wanted 40million euros. I don't know how true that is though.

Monger

He certainly fits the profile of a versatile forward.
If money's right it's a no brainer

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I'd imagine this could well just be a ploy to get himself a bigger contract, but I hope it's something we're exploring.
If it's true that Bayern offered him close to €20m a year then I don't know what else he could be hoping for. I don't think they could elevate him into the Lewandowski or Neuer bracket.

Abraxas

I'm a big fan. I think he's absolute quality. Doesn't really seem very likely though.

Status
Not open for further replies.