Sergej Milinković-Savić

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Another what?
Same type of player as Pogba. Lazy, strolls around the pitch in slow motion. Mega talented, great when things are going right and they have a team that supports them, but they disappear when things get tough.

haven't watch much of him since we were linked with him before, but I don't think much have changed.

What's the issue with poofter? For me this word means that someone who shits the bed.
gonna edit the original post anyway in case some here is confused.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Same type of player as Pogba. Lazy, strolls around the pitch in slow motion. Mega talented, great when things are going right and they have a team that supports them, but they disappear when things get tough.

haven't watch much of him since we were linked with him before, but I don't think much have changed.

What's the issue with poofter? For me this word means that someone who shits the bed.
Poofter is a derogatory term used for a gay person. Typically it was used in the 70s and 80s and by using it, it shows you in a homophobic light

saivet

I feel like his name is never mentioned throughout the season but as soon as the transfer window approaches his name pops up again. Having never watched him and having never even heard any hype around him as a player, I think we should stay clear.

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's always surprised me that he's got the hype when it's Luis Alberto who has been the star.

nainaisson

His agent is awful. He can't even lie competently about which clubs are interested in his client. At least pick someone believable, like maybe West Ham or Everton.

laughtersassassin

We will need atleast two new starting Midfielders for next season. Them maybe keep Garner around to give him a go as well

pascell

I think you mean 'spoofer'?

didz

It's hardly surprising that we keep getting linked with him, since he's a similar profile of player to Pogba, who's been linked away every window.

Zoo

The Kezman quotes going around are fake apparently.

Blood Mage

Too slow and ponderous on the ball for the Premier League. He'd be eaten alive by any team that presses us.

Kaushal

Still 27, is he any good though.
I think he'd be a great fit alongside Fred + a DM in a midfield 3 but there's just no role or him in a side built around Bruno Fernandes.
Hows he doing lately ? Any regular Serie A watchers ? I get the obvious trolls but that seems to because of the never ending links every summer.
He is actually very good, underrated on here. But with Bruno, it makes no sense, as he should occupy that position.
He's kinda good?
Don't think he'll fit us unfortunately.
No, he isn’t good enough. Watch serie a regularly and if you do also you would know what I’m talking about. Luis Alberto is as good as him in that lazio team if not better though I personally think he has been better than SMS and I don’t even rate Luis Alberto like at all.

Regards to Savic, he is slow, Not a great passer, haven’t got an amazing vision for a CAM and isn’t consistent. He does know how to time a run into the box though and got a decent shot in him. All of that whilst playing in a slow serie a where you get less intensity and more time and space partly because you would see many players well in their 30’s still playing there week in week out. Premier league would be brutal for him. I hope we don’t even think about going anywhere near him. The only midfielder that is worth signing from Rome is Pellegrini and that is impossible.

Red&Black

Supports
Milan
nowhere near as good as folks think, imo. good, absolutely. on his day? stud.

but your club is getting rid of those right now, in pogba... id pass, defintely at his reported price too

L1nk

Yup, agent says he’s not given any interviews lately, so the quotes are fake

Rolaholic

Fair play for adding 'operational phase' to the Muppet lexicon :lol:

SATA

He’s brilliant on FM…outside of that I’ve only ever heard of him during transfer season. Is he any good?
Perhaps there’ll be an influx of Lazio and Serie A fans onto the Caf telling us about him if this gathers pace

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Trying to put SMS and Bruno into the same team feels like trying to put Pogba and Bruno into the same team, just not really balanced.