Sergino Dest | Signs for AC Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex talionis

Quite a fantastic spot to land for the American, should this come to pass. There's no shame at all in having Ajax, Barcelona and AC Milan on your resume.

Lights Out

What the feck happened there?!

Just goes to show that most journos don’t have a clue what’s going on.

poleglass red

By all accounts he seems to be a bit shit.
I've not seen him play, but like you, read reports that question his ability. I tell you what though, Ajax, Barca, Milan and we would have been interested had we got rid of AWB. He hasn't done too bad, in his 2 seasons at Barca he played in 80% then 70% of their la liga games and he's still not 22. Reading reports or listening to other people is sometimes offputting, eg Antony, depending who you read or listen to, he's a waste of money or best thing since sliced bread.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
What the feck happened there?!

Just goes to show that most journos don’t have a clue what’s going on.
According to some media, United wanted to make a trade for one of their right-backs and Barcelona did not accept.

Florenzi was injured and Milan needed another right-back

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm not disappointed by this, even though I think a new RB would massively improve us, I doubt that Dest was the best choice.
Lets see whats happening, and who is available in January, things will become clearer.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I'm not disappointed by this, even though I think a new RB would massively improve us, I doubt that Dest was the best choice.
Lets see whats happening, and who is available in January, things will become clearer.
There are generally fewer players available in January than the summer though

Status
Not open for further replies.