Sergio Aguero | Performances

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Diving to get other booked is a foul.
I refuse to believe anyone can watch Schneiderlin's tackle and honestly think that it is Aguero who has committed the foul and that he deserves a yellow card. That is, to be quite honest, probably the most ludicrous opinion I have ever seen on this forum.

Judas

Open to offers
It does make the whole case of Pep being unsure of him utterly baffling if its true. I don't think there was a person on the planet who thought he was past it.

padr81

Supports
Man City
It does make the whole case of Pep being unsure of him utterly baffling if its true. I don't think there was a person on the planet who thought he was past it.
Read this thread back. Lots of eejits saying he was only useful for getting on the end of crosses etc..

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Firstly, I'm glad he's only got a fractured rib. Secondly, what the feck was he doing in Holland two days before a massive game? Thirdly, we're now going to have to stretch our squad out even further, as if the Mendy news wasn't bad enough. I know every team feels like they're unlucky with injuries but it's genuinely unbelievable how bad our luck is sometimes, what with our best captain for a generation unable to move without snapping his calf, Gundogan out for nine months last season, Mendy out for nine months this season, and our star striker possibly out for two months when he's on the cusp of greatness. Just can't believe it.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Firstly, I'm glad he's only got a fractured rib. Secondly, what the feck was he doing in Holland two days before a massive game? Thirdly, we're now going to have to stretch our squad out even further, as if the Mendy news wasn't bad enough. I know every team feels like they're unlucky with injuries but it's genuinely unbelievable how bad our luck is sometimes, what with our best captain for a generation unable to move without snapping his calf, Gundogan out for nine months last season, Mendy out for nine months this season, and our star striker possibly out for two months when he's on the cusp of greatness. Just can't believe it.
2 months for Aguero isn't confirmed. You're just speculating, no?

Also, I think this could be a blessing in disguise.. you may be more fluid with a front 3 of Sane-Jesus-Sterling..

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I'd flip that on it's head.

Leaving Mendy aside, none of the players you mention have a good injury record. Had they been ultra-durable, they'd probably be playing for a big club. That's no slight. They wouldn't be playing for United.

Kompany and Gundogan were risks to sign as they were injured when you bought them. They were huge gambles.

Aguero always picks up niggles but always plays more than 40 games a season. This will just be one of those. He'll bounce back.

It's not bad luck. It's normal for these players.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP

Not 100% sure about these sources but this seems like it was pretty serious. Hopefully not and he's back to football as soon as possible.

el3mel

Terrible to hear such a thing. Hope he's okay and nothing serious happened to him.

ti vu

Simple mistake or Speedster or drunk driving? I meant the driver of the car in the pic.

Nickosaur

fecking hell. Hope he's okay and sounds like he's very lucky to be alive.

ReallyUSA

Jesus Christ. All fan bullshit aside, I wish the best for him. Started the season out well. 2 months, and it's not even his fault anymore.

LoneStar

Hate him when he plays for them, but outside, he seems like a very nice guy. Hope he gets well soon. 2 injuries for 2 starters for City. Starting to think Chelsea might win the match at the weekend.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Just heard it on the radio, glad he seems to be relatively ok.

It was pretty foggy in Amsterdam yesterday, I think some flights from Schiphol airport were delayed because of it. But then again on the pictures the weather doesn't look that bad.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Regardless of seatbelt he’s going to have neck, shoulder, chest problems for a couple of weeks.

I don’t see months though.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Despite playing for City, and despite that goal, I still think that he's a very classy guy.

Glad to know that it wasn't as serious as it could have been. Wish him speedy recovery.

VanGaalEra

What the absolute feck! The state of the car, how did it happen?

Thankfully he’s ok because that looks like it could have been worse.

Also, why is he at a concert in Amsterdam on a Thursday night before a major game on a Saturday?