Sergio Ramos / Joins PSG on a free

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yup, I mean it's not as if Thiago Silva had just won the champion's league while being very good in PL. At one point you'll have to stop believing that PL is 3 level above anything else.
It's a few levels above the French league that's for sure.

Cloud7

I think he'll do good for PSG. A leader who drives the team on would be good for that team, I think.

acnumber9

Yup, I mean it's not as if Thiago Silva had just won the champion's league while being very good in PL. At one point you'll have to stop believing that PL is 3 level above anything else.
That would probably be a bigger zing if he hadn’t won it playing for a Premier League club in the second all English final in three years.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Good signing for PSG, the type of personality that can change the mentality in the dressing room and set the example in big games.

He is a winner and he will be going there feeling like he has something to prove after being let go.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
PSG seems like a smart move for older players who want to extend their careers. You play in the CL and however many league games you need to keep your fitness and form.

Who wants to fight in the EPL every week at 30+? Much better to play in a slower league with a lower standard across all 20 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.