Sergio Ramos | Signs new 5 year contract

What do you think of Sergio Ramos as a potential signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prath92

I think that he will be offered 8.5.If he still wants to leave then he knows where is the door.In a country with 23% unemployment at the end people would understand club's position.10after tax in a 5 year contract is 100 m€ .
Lot of Madrid fans on Twitter want Perez out though. Pushing out ozil Xabi adm casillas and Ramos (last 2 if it happens). I wouldn't blame them.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Lets not call Shark all the cnuts under the sun, he's obviously just furiously jackin' it to the rumours, aren't we all?

I am.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
From an outside perspective one of the biggest things United need to become a title challenger again is an experienced leader in the back line who can organize the defense and contribute in the build up play. Ramos provides all of this.
Definitely but it might be harder to organize a defence when you're not using your native language.

Shark

@NotShark
Well after all that hysterical stupidity, it looks like we're signing him anyway, so it's all good.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
:lol::lol: Well that was fun for a few minutes.

Looking forward to hearing Hunter on Talksport tbh. Hopefully he has more info by then or can elaborate further.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Well after all that hysterical stupidity, it looks like we're signing him anyway, so it's all good.
Don't worry. I think we are all in a position where we will believe anything we read.

The abuse you took gave me a good giggle.

AKDevil

You know when there is a player you basically despise...and then your team want to sign him??? Yeah, that's me right now with all this Ramos stuff.

Will Absolute

He'll certainly make the team better in the short-term, but is this really the type of signing we want to make? Or maybe it just doesn't matter and it's all about getting first team players in now for this year.

Why does he want to play for us so badly, if these sources are to be believed?
Imo, it's exactly the type of signing we want to make.

Firstly, and most importantly, he's an excellent defender, with plenty left in the tank, who'll improve us greatly at the back.

Secondly, and almost as important for the club, it proclaims our attraction for top talent, and makes it easier to bring the best players to Old Trafford in the future. People tend to forget how Real enhanced their image by signing players like Figo, Zidane and Beckham. Taking an important player from Real, that they want to hold on to, is a big statement.

Shark

@NotShark
Don't worry. I think we are all in a position where we will believe anything we read.

The abuse you took gave me a good giggle.
I'm in too good a mood to let abuse get to me. The muppet inside has taken over me completely at this stage. :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
As others have stated, this isn't only a bid to sign a great player, it's a huge move to show we are no sleeping giant anymore, and we are going to start doing the bullying. I love it :drool:

Sam

What...what if De Gea has actually signed a new contract, and he's in on this elaborate plan to bring Ramos to Old Trafford? :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.