Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He is just speaking in a way I would expect a professional to speak. He's not going to say he's happy on the bench.

Golden Nugget

What exactly has he done wrong to be named the worse keeper we've had for 15 years + worst in the league? Ridiculous statement.

His kicking isn't the best, but I think he's a fine backup goalkeeper. I'm more confident with him than I was with PIG or Lindegaard (even though i liked him)

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
He did make a good save from Alexis on 1-1 situation. Just not consistent enough.

Mark Pawelek

we must have a couple of decent goalkeeping talents in the academy.
Current goalies below. Whoscored don't rate Romero either, giving him just 6.4. Valdés contract expires on 30 June, but it may not be worth resigning him. He's not played much over 2-3 years and the English PL is notorious for its general penalty area mayhem at set pieces. I doubt Valdes has seen this in the Spanish league. Also, Mourinho once had a huge Barca vs. Real row with him. I'm happy with Sam Johnstone, Dean Henderson, Joel Castro Pereira filling in on those once in a blue moon occasions when DdG is unavailable. Each have their good qualities, inspire confidence and all deserve a chance to show what they have. I think they've all done well on loan too.

------------------------- Age --- Height ------ WS Rating
David de Gea ----------- 25 --- 6` 3½" ----- 6.9
Sergio Romero --------- 29 --- 6` 3½" ----- 6.4
Víctor Valdés ----------- 34 --- 6` 0" ------- 6.9
Sam Johnstone --------- 23 --- 6` 4"
Dean Henderson ------- 19 --- 6` 3"
Joel Castro Pereira ----- 19 --- 6` 2"
Kieran O'Hara ---------- 20 --- 6` 1"
Ilias Moutha Sebtaoui -- 17

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Never been convinced he's good enough to be our backup keeper. Really don't think he's better than the names mentioned above who've previously done it. Think he's quite a bit worse.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
It was a piece on the Norwegian supporter site about Romero thinking that the GK spot is now up for grabs after a change in managers. Good to know that he's the same ol, bit thick Sergio we've all come to love.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
It was a piece on the Norwegian supporter site about Romero thinking that the GK spot is now up for grabs after a change in managers. Good to know that he's the same ol, bit thick Sergio we've all come to love.
Perhaps he's holding out hope that David James will be recruited to Mourinho's coaching staff.

Devil may care

The strangest thing is that he's still Argentina's #1 despite hardly ever playing at club level.

ur2cdanger

David de Gea ----------- 25 --- 6` 3½" ----- 6.9
Sergio Romero --------- 29 --- 6` 3½" ----- 6.4
Víctor Valdés ----------- 34 --- 6` 0" ------- 6.9
Sam Johnstone --------- 23 --- 6` 4"
Dean Henderson ------- 19 --- 6` 3"
Joel Castro Pereira ----- 19 --- 6` 2"
Kieran O'Hara ---------- 20 --- 6` 1"
Ilias Moutha Sebtaoui -- 17
Oh. I see. He is still with us. Why don't standard liege buy him?

izec

Blows hot and cold tbh. He can make good saves and also incredible blunders. I see him staying as our second keeper though for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.