Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

So how many appearances will our #2 keeper make this season after Valdes got like 100 minutes all of last season?
Also he couldn't try to look more pissed off if he tried for his picture

Alias
I think he will basically be a direct replacement for Valdes. But... I dont know what this will do for Johnstone and Lindegaard. Hopefully if DDG goes we will still buy a new no. 1.

Raw

Our keepers are now De Gea, Romero, Valdes, Lindegaard and Johnstone.

Valdes is obviously gone, Lindegaard probably gone too. I just hope Romero isn't a De Gea replacement.

Ekeke

Very decent shot stopper, but flappy and will make mistakes
Our new PIG, Mignolet type

Hoping we dont need to call on him often

wiz4231

Valdes and Lindegaard will go this season.
De Gea a possibility to go as well but as for now, De Gea, Romero and Johnstone is good enough.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Might aswell keep lindegaard as number 2 tbh but I don't expect him to be playing much, maybe capitol 1 cup games only. Good luck to him though.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
If De Gea is sold I think he will be the starter for this season, maybe not for the following season.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
If DDG does go, I'll be happy to go in the season with Johnstone and Romero. Ideally the former will solidify that #1 spot. I have faith in him.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Here's hoping he start both PSG and Spurs games! I think he can step up to be our number 1 as he did well for Argentina in the world cup.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
A tad worried after his blooper video, doesn't look that confident coming for the balls crossed into the box. Doesn't command the box that well, something De Gea has really grown in.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
The thought of him in our goal for the first game of the season makes me sick...
Might need to get usedbto it. Unless we can get Navas from Madrid included in the Ddg deal, which club do you see selling us their no.1 keeper at this stage of the window?

Romero it is.

izec

Might need to get usedbto it. Unless we can get Navas from Madrid included in the Ddg deal, which club do you see selling us their no.1 keeper at this stage of the window?

Romero it is.
I kind of hoped Valdes and van Gaal would get their act together or get a decent GK in, like Navas or Lloris with a huge offer

The thing is i didnt expect him to start that soon, would be surprised if he wont have a mare.

m1y2

Hope he only plays for reserves and starts in the first team only when DDG's mind is off and Sam Johnstone is injured.

izec

Not good enough to be our permanent no.1 keeper but he's hardly shit.
He is as good in goal as Blind is at CB. He will get murdered if he gets thrown in. His decent WC appearances wont change my stance on him being an absolute average GK and not PL material.

Kaos

He is as good in goal as Blind is at CB. He will get murdered if he gets thrown in. His decent WC appearances wont change my stance on him being an absolute average GK and not PL material.
Well if he gets 'murdered' tomorrow then you can rejoice in the fact he probably won't ever start for us again..

Maxii

Paad
Has anybody really seen enough of him to label him as "shit"? Most of the people giving out have probably seen him play one or two times and are talking through their arse. Give him a fecking chance

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Has anybody really seen enough of him to label him as "shit"? Most of the people giving out have probably seen him play one or two times and are talking through their arse. Give him a fecking chance
Didn't do too bad at the WC, did he?

datura

If someone put together a reel of all de gea's errors sure some people would be exactly the same as they are with Romero. Apart from with Argentina I can't really imagine people would have seen much of him at all, and in the world cup he was fine as far as I remember.

Roboc7

He wasn't good enough to get in the team at Monaco or sampdoria so no one can have seen him play much but that tells you everything you need to know. He might not be terrible but if he hasn't been good enough at those clubs then why would he be good enough here.

He is fine as a backup to do a job every so often but anyone thinking he is good enough to be our number one is going to be very disappointed.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'm scared everytime Spurs get the ball anywhere within 20 metres from goal.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Funny how differently people see things - I think he's looked quite relaxed, bar a few balls carelessly put-out for throw-ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.