Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His composure and calmness is very good. What I like about him is his positioning and also comes out of the line very quickly.

If De Gea leaves then he should be our #1.

Btw, I wanted Johnstone to start the first few league games last season. Couldn't have been more wrong about a player.

Robbie Boy

His composure and calmness is very good. What I like about him is his positioning and also comes out of the line very quickly.

If De Gea leaves then he should be our #1.

Btw, I wanted Johnstone to start the first few league games last season. Couldn't have been more wrong about a player.
Wasn't a fan of either of our Argies before this season, but both have really won me over. Funnily enough, some on here still slate both of them which is pathetic really.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Wasn't a fan of either of our Argies before this season, but both have really won me over. Funnily enough, some on here still slate both of them which is pathetic really.
Yeah both Argies won lot of fans this season.

Noc-Z

ffs
I'd be happy with him as number 1. In fact I think he was signed as number 1 and a De Gea deal did not materialise/fell through.

Alabaster Codify7

I'd prefer a top-class DDG replacement but if Jose wants to give Romero the #1 shirt I would back him. He's a very solid GK, just not world-class. But I like him and rate him.

Shuriken

Whilst one hand is still waiting for a high-five, the other hand's journey has just started.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's got a calm quiet arrogance about him recently. Think mourinhos faith in him has installed a lot of confidence, no doubt training every day against de gea has made him raise his game also.

The defence did a good job of protecting him but the little he had to do, he made it look easy. Good job Sergio!

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Oblak would be a perfect replacement although not sure how attainable he is.
Never noticed how Oblak play. After the success with VdS, I don't think having younger Gk is necessary.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I don't think that Navas would suit the Prem very well. He's very similar to Bravo in terms of style, and the same height too. He's also over 30 (age tends to affect shorter goalkeepers more).
DDG isn't a monster when dealing with crosses himself, and he's been doing fine.

Every time I watched Navas, he's always impressive. It's actually hard to imagine that DDG will do better than him at Madrid.

AR87

He's so good at knowing when to come off his line and commanding the area. That's probably the one area he has an advantage over DDG who seemed much more hesitant this year in coming to collect crosses than he was over the last couple of seasons.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He's too good to be a back up keeper. Happy that he played the final, fully deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.