Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
"David has a little problem and has not travelled and normally Sergio plays in the Europa League and the Europa League is next Thursday, so not bad for him at all to have a match for him before then.

Zoo

Interesting to see how he gets in today. Anichebe likes to throw his weight around and will probably try to test him.

Minimalist

Great stop.

The only issue is his casual nature which sometimes puts people off. I don't think the opinion on him has ever changed since LVG played him in that first run of games. Even then it seemed he was a good keeper.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He really is. Some people only focus on his (really rare nowadays) few mistakes, but he's been great this season.

Can't believe he wasn't good enough for likes of Sampdoria. Maybe a move to United was the making of him?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Never knew how he ended up out of contract after AZ only for Van Gaal to get him on a free. Has the odd head scratching mistake in him but he's also a solid shot stopper.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
He's a very capable goalkeeper. Could easily start for a few top PL sides.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He's not bad is our Sergio. Like him a lot.
His distribution is pretty good as well. Really good back up.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Never knew how he ended up out of contract after AZ only for Van Gaal to get him on a free. Has the odd head scratching mistake in him but he's also a solid shot stopper.
One of LVG's better buys - and this one for free!:lol:

Paxi

Would start at Liverpool and Arsenal.

Fracture90

His delivery and positioning today was superb.

He has the quality to be a starter in most top clubs out there.

We're lucky to have a backup keeper of such quality.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Would start at Liverpool and Arsenal.
Steady on he's not better than Cech (even a modern day Cech)

Good solid game today, reminds me of VDS in that he just makes everything look simple

3KDré

If De Gea leaves I wouldn't necessarily care if he was our GK given how solid our defence is.

Pocho

He conceded only one goal in those three finals with Argentina.

Paxi

Good solid game today, reminds me of VDS in that he just makes everything look simple

On form I think he'd get into arsenal team team. Cech is better goalkeeper than him no doubt bur he hasn't been great this season. Far from it.

Jaybomb

If we hadn't already got De Gea, I think everyone would be praising Romero as one of the best goalkeepers in the league.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks

Cech is always making mistakes, rather have Romero

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
His distribution is solid. Not only accurate but he is decisive and releases the ball quickly.

Bit of a muddle with Bailly in the 2nd half could have been costly. Someone needs to put a name on that.

Decent though. One big save against Anichebe, and a few good claims of aerial balls. Not much to do besides that.

ti vu

His distribution is solid. Not only accurate but he is decisive and releases the ball quickly.

Bit of a muddle with Bailly in the 2nd half could have been costly. Someone needs to put a name on that.

Decent though. One big save against Anichebe, and a few good claims of aerial balls. Not much to do besides that.
I have been saying this for quite a long time. His kicking technique is very good. It's kinder for our players to receive even under pressure. I don't think he always releases the ball quick. Was gotten a lot of stick for day dreaming when receiving backpasses from upfield players. It's his kicking technique that is sharp and clean. Solid GK too

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I have been saying this for quite a long time. His kicking technique is very good. It's kinder for our players to receive even under pressure. I don't think he always releases the ball quick. Was gotten a lot of stick for day dreaming when receiving backpasses from upfield players. It's his kicking technique that is sharp and clean. Solid GK too
I agree that he's often been guilty of not playing the ball quickly in the past. In some games he's cut it fine and has often looking like he was going to be tackled by the pressing attacker! He was very sharp at releasing the ball today though. Something which i think De Gea is a bit indecisive at.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Some great moments but there was a bit of misconmmunication at one point. His distribution was top drawer today though

Status
Not open for further replies.