Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Excellent tonight. For some reason I always panic when the ball's anywhere near him but he's done nothing wrong so I should really stop that :lol:

jackofalltrades

Top class stops in the first half. The second one, the one with the foot, might have been a tad lucky, maybe. But we've been complaining about bad luck so....welcome back lady luck. Why, even OG put a show in tonight too:)

grahamo

That double save in the 1st half was outstanding. I'd like to see him get a run of games. His distribution is much better than De Gea's

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Had sod all to do, but when he did he saved it. That reaction to flick his leg out was pure instinct, great save. If we went 1-0 down there it would have been very different IMO.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He reminds me of VDG. He's a solid keeper whose not world class but still better then Foster, Carroll, Howard and all the other bellands who thought that could become United no 1

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
TBF he is too good to be a second choice keeper, he would be first choice at a lot of PL clubs.

I am absolutely delighted as long as we can keep him happy as the No.2 though. I imagine he makes a lot more here as second choice than he would as first choice a lot of other places, so we'll probably have him for the duration of his career.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
TBF he is too good to be a second choice keeper, he would be first choice at a lot of PL clubs.

I am absolutely delighted as long as we can keep him happy as the No.2 though. I imagine he makes a lot more here as second choice than he would as first choice a lot of other places, so we'll probably have him for the duration of his career.
Yep, would like all of the posters who wanted him sold to admit they are complete and total fecking morons when it comes to football.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Yep, would like all of the posters who wanted him sold to admit they are complete and total fecking morons when it comes to football.
Fecking state of the Footie forum. I never venture in here without being heavily sedated by alchohol and buzzed up on coke.

And I am here now, bwahaha.

But even through my altered viewpoint it has been some painful reading.

What we've seen with Romero is often the faith of second keepers though, most players gain more of a reputation by being sidelined, second keepers on the other hand falls in estimation.

rotherham_red

Doesn't this guy deserve more respect from us? Been a very dependable keeper for us when called upon and has built himself an impressive collection of highlight reel saves.

Raw

Got clean sheets in all 3 of his Europa games too. De Gea didn't manage any.

Therefore, Romero > De Gea. Sell that fraud to Madrid already :D

Devil may care

He hasn't let us down bar that Swansea game last season, two very good saves tonight.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Think it's only a matter of time before he starts wanting more first team football, and I wouldn't blame him for starting to look around.
He's still young for a keeper too

Djemba-Djemba

He was probably at fault for the Swansea winner last season, when De Gea was in the stands and looked to be going to Madrid. Since then I can't remember him making another mistake and he's made some very good saves in that time too.

He's a great backup keeper.

Mike09

Probably best back-up in the world
I'm not sure if he is actually. I feel that Begovic is better keeper than Romero, in fact he's probably too good to be no2. And Cillessen is probably or may be better than Romero as well.

Romero seems to be a keeper who get the job done just like Kuzschack back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.