Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzKangarooney

First to put his hand up everytime even though they went through the coaches first, but did that put him off? No , he got back out there and put his hand up again and again, great mentality

ricky-romeo

:lol:nice guy!

He is a decent back up. Glad that we got him for free. This might sounds a bit selfish but i wish he can stay beyond his 3 year contract as de gea's deputy.

NYAS

Better than Cilessen, Casilla, Moya, Weidenfeller, Ulreich/Starke, De Sanctiis, Begovic, Ospina, Mignolet...

Not sure if he's better than Sirigu, Trapp or Caballero (plays ahead of him in Argentina) but he's certainly close to the best 2nd-choice 'keeper in the world.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Better long balls than De Gea, actually, better than most outfield players at United.

prath92

Has he conceded a goal this season? :lol:

Seems like we keep a cleansheet in all games he plays.

prath92

Better than Cilessen, Casilla, Moya, Weidenfeller, Ulreich/Starke, De Sanctiis, Begovic, Ospina, Mignolet...

Not sure if he's better than Sirigu, Trapp or Caballero (plays ahead of him in Argentina) but he's certainly close to the best 2nd-choice 'keeper in the world.
To be fair he would probably be better than Bravo

Sylar

His worst things were probably his initial games when he looked nervous.
Oh and the way he held his t-shirt when he signed. Dudes a GK and it looked like he couldnt even handle a t-shirt.

edit:

Who TF holds a t-shirt like that. :lol:

OldTrevil

Great guy, he's been playing excellently too. He has my highest rating on here and it's kinda deserved :drool:

Unlikely lad

Oh and the way he held his t-shirt when he signed. Dudes a GK and it looked like he couldnt even handle a t-shirt.

edit:

What on Earth :lol:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Another solid game from Romero. The defenders seem to trust him too, he's a great back-up to have.

Bwuk

I quite like Romero. If god forbid Dave ever got injured I'd have no worries about Romero playing for a while.

Wonder how long he'll stay here. He's more than good enough to get a decent side who'd have him as their starting keeper.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
We're really a bit spoiled to have a WC and Copa America Finalists Gk on the bench. He'd be a starter for at least Liverpool level if he wanted to.

Varun

Staff

edit:

Probably told to make sure the watch is facing the camera. feck knows though, he has the face of a confused runaway criminal anyways.

Man Utd 4:0 Wigan

lsd

The Oracle
Better than Bravo in my opinion .. We are very lucky to have a number two keeper like Romero

3KDré

Great back up. Is it just me or has he bulked up since moving to the premier league?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'm still of the opinion that he's a slightly above average keeper at best.
I agree, he's an accident waiting to happen (as proved v Swansea last season), fortunately he's only ever played against sides too poor to expose him

Ban

One of those players about people keep banging that he's an accident waiting to happen although nobody remembers when was the last time accident did happen.

Same as Rojo.

Done good when he was called upon. Great reserve keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.