Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
Earnt the right to be our EFL, FA Cup and CL dead rubber keeper.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Cool as ice in that game, made it look too easy and I know it was only Burton. It seems he isn't as nervy as he was in his first season.

wr8_utd

:'(
We're lucky to have him. He's good enough to be number 1 at majority of the clubs in the world.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
what an amazing save. Surprised he is happy to be no 2, as could get into alot of CL teams.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His improvement is just remarkable, he is so confident in catching the crosses. Class goal keeper.

Ban

He actually wants to be a Manchester United nr. 2. Collect a salary and play from time to time.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Probably the 4th best keeper in the league behind De Gea, lloris and courtois. Or on that level below those 3 with a couple of others. Quality.

el3mel

Great game. Always great to have a backup GK as him. Very reliable.

izec

Him and Rojo seem to be turning around our bad luck with Argentinians. Add Dybala and make a strong core while we are at it

LoneStar

Deserves to be a starter somewhere. But if he's happy, I won't complain! Reliable as always and fantastic save at the end.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Controversial claim - but has he been, consistency wise, the best of LVG's signings? I'd argue yes.

prath92

When you consider some of the keepers around, it’s surprising that he was without a club when we bought him.

Acole9

Outstanding
Quality save, he is the best number two goalkeeper we've ever had. I used to rate van der Gouw as that but Romero is far more talented.

kundalini

Good performance. Had to deal with a couple of less than ideal back-passes on his wrong foot. Several good saves. Just one moment when he punched a cross that he could have caught without much difficulty as there was no challenge.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I like him and he's done well for us. That said, three years ago he was playing in the World Cup final, I wonder if he'll be happy to stay as a reserve 'keeper, this will surely jeopardise his international career at some point.

ti vu

I like him and he's done well for us. That said, three years ago he was playing in the World Cup final, I wonder if he'll be happy to stay as a reserve 'keeper, this will surely jeopardise his international career at some point.
Unless there is an upcoming great Argentine GK, I don't think there would be any changes soon in regard of his place in NT. I meant Argentine ain't producing great GK for a while. Romero is competing with DDG and last season, he was able to keep DDG out in EL. In this case, it's high order to displace him

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
This was his whole 2013/2014 resume the year he played that final

He wasn't first choice with Sampdoria or Monaco, he's already 30 and never really had a chance to look for a starting spot in a big club so I'd find really weird if he suddenly developed an ego and wanted to leave his spot at United to take a chance of maybe starting on some 2nd tier German, Spanish or Italian team.

Antonedwin

This was his whole 2013/2014 resume the year he played that final

He wasn't first choice with Sampdoria or Monaco, he's already 30 and never really had a chance to look for a starting spot in a big club so I'd find really weird if he suddenly developed an ego and wanted to leave his spot at United to take a chance of maybe starting on some 2nd tier German, Spanish or Italian team.
30 is still relatively young for GK , i think he is here because he genuinely love being at united.
i think he is like 4/5 Best GK in EPL, he is on bench just because he is competing with world best GK DDG, even if neuer comes here, he would get benched by DDG tbh

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
If he actually gets an approach from a team in one of the big leagues to be their #1 (and I wouldn't be surprised if that happens) he would probably be tempted. But I don't think he'd be interested in leaving for a lower division team.

Status
Not open for further replies.