Sexist Ole - "It's a man's game" | Lindelof joins the sexist club | Ole jokes about kids going hungry

Sparky Rhiwabon

I'm sure he meant the players, not the linespeople, fans, pundits or anything else. Plus it's just a figure of speech. Move on.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Are there many people that watch women’s football? Personally, I don’t know anyone (and it’s not about English football, but football in general).
I thoroughly enjoyed the last women's World Cup and avidly watched every match. It was great. Women's football has improved remarkably.

Member 90887

Why do people directly think that it's men vs women as opposed to men vs boys football?

Whether it's serious or an attempt at trolling, it is a stupid thread, very bad taste. we don't need more problems and we just know that the media can easily pick up on that.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
We shouldn't laugh because we're ten million points behind Raith Rovers.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
If nothing else, Elvis' joke thread give those who need to say the word "snowflake" a minimum amount of times per day a chance to get it out of their system.

Stepney73

This thread is why modern football is shite.

And yes I'm am an old dinosaur.

Kemizee

Are there many people that watch women’s football? Personally, I don’t know anyone (and it’s not about English football, but football in general).
Didn't before now but to be honest the overall quality of women football has improved massively. The last World Cup was compelling view.

Old Ma Crow

Why do people directly think that it's men vs women as opposed to men vs boys football?

Whether it's serious or an attempt at trolling, it is a stupid thread, very bad taste. we don't need more problems and we just know that the media can easily pick up on that.
/thread

hobbers

But it is a man's game?

I'm also reliably informed that this is a man's world.

OverratedOpinion

I think it was disgraceful, I think we also need to note that the player he chose to single out with his disgusting tirade happens to be a person of colour. I very, very much doubt this is a coincidence.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
But it wouldn’t be without Kirstie Gallagher drinking and driving her way to work.

Red_toad

Just said this in his post match interview. Disgraceful comment really considering this is the first season United have a women's team. Should apologise.
2 men challenging for a ball, in a game of men’s football. Yep that was a mans game.