Other Shakira | Pique and Shakira part ways

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
She’s single?!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Cheating on Shakira. Ok.
men really are dogs :lol:

I suspect though these celeb relationships aren’t all that great. they’re always flying around all over the world I doubt they spend much time together anyway

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
men really are dogs :lol:

I suspect though these celeb relationships aren’t all that great. they’re always flying around all over the world I doubt they spend much time together anyway
So you don't think they can meet whenever, wherever?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
She was into waka-waka but he was more tiki taka kind of guy.

I'll get my coat.

dal

They’ve been together for so long now I’m sure 99 percent of rich footballers do it, things may have got stale.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I absolutely love that this is a fifteen year old thread. There are regulars posting on the caf who are younger than this thread.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
They have been in crisis for years. They say the
They warned me, but I didn't listen; I realised that you were a fake; it was the straw that broke the camel's back; don't tell me you're sorry, that seems sincere, but I know you well and I know you're lying; I congratulate you, you act so well, I have no doubt about that; with your role you carry on, that show suits you".
"I don't buy that cheap philosophy, I'm sorry, I don't ride that bike anymore; I can't stand two-faced people; I used to put my hands in the fire for you and you treat me like one of your whims; your wound didn't open my skin, but it opened my eyes; my eyes are red from crying for you; and now it turns out that you're sorry; it sounds sincere, but I know you well and I know you're lying; congratulations, you're acting well.
of her last song is about Piqué