Other Shakira | Pique and Shakira part ways

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
No it’s not, it’s called not being a complete prick.
To add to this, its not about desiring other women. If you want other women so much at least be man enough to divorce your current wife which also it pretty low for these reasons but cheating is another low altogether

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Speaking of woman, can't help to share this Reddit wisdom:

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually feck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to feck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL ****. Think about it logically
Man that needed a spoiler. Seriously...

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
:lol:
Even i wouldn't put her in the "not classically pretty" thread, and i take the piss for a laugh whenever i see that thread.

Fridge chutney

She indeed is.
My mom knows a fair bit about football and still refers to pique as Shakira's boy, can imagine that to be the case about most folk.
Yeah the more i think about it, it's not even close! Pique undoubtedly became more famous because of her, not the other way around.

Alas.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Yeah the more i think about it, it's not even close! Pique undoubtedly became more famous because of her, not the other way around.

Alas.
Definitely, I imagine it brought pique to the attention of a lot of non football watching folk.

Dan_F

Social media saying that the social media post claiming it was Gavis mum and linking to a Spanish site have been debunked by the Spanish site going on social media to say not true (it's some woman in her 20s).

The internet is an amazing thing.
Given that they weren’t even pointing to his mum in the picture…that should have been the first clue.

Superunknown

I totally understand why he did it. Not condoning it, I am just understanding it. Shakira is 10 years older than him. He is probably still exploding of testosterone while her sexual desires are highly likely veining. Woman can slow down aging as far as looks go but libido is a different thing. Again, not condoning cheating or approving Pique's marriage transgressions. This is also good for Shakira, that fire will light up and she will find herself a rebound boy soon enough. Monogamy is easy when you don't have options.
Ah, ok. It's Shakira's fault that she's older and slowing down sexually - that's ok justification for Pique cheating on her.

Ok.

Dammit, why couldn't Shakira just wish herself younger?!

ExoduS

Ah, ok. It's Shakira's fault that she's older and slowing down sexually - that's ok justification for Pique cheating on her.

Ok.

Dammit, why couldn't Shakira just wish herself younger?!
It took a high level game to score Shakira in her prime. She chose Pique because well, she had her reasons. These type of dudes are usually not happy with one lady for a long time. Actually most football players / athletes aren't. That choice came with a risk and tolerance.

You can interpret my words any way you want but she took a risk. Now let's see what her tolerance level is.

Happens to famous men too. You are rich, powerful and famous and poof wifey bangs a gardener. Happens.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
You’re a scumbag if you cheat but even more so if you have kids and break up your family unit. What a tool.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
It took a high level game to score Shakira in her prime. She chose Pique because well, she had her reasons. These type of dudes are usually not happy with one lady for a long time. Actually most football players / athletes aren't. That choice came with a risk and tolerance.

You can interpret my words any way you want but she took a risk. Now let's see what her tolerance level is.

Happens to famous men too. You are rich, powerful and famous and poof wifey bangs a gardener. Happens.
I get it now.

You’re a spoof account?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff