Other Shakira | Pique and Shakira part ways

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I love the helpful descriptions:
the "Hips Don't Lie" singer and the soccer player

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
They'll be alright he has history for fecking off for a few years and then going back home.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
This is the current events forum, so what kind of whataboutism will we see in this thread?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This should be in the general forum. Maybe a mod could move it? @Damien

Withnail

This is the current events forum, so what kind of whataboutism will we see in this thread?
In the Shakira thread we've already had someone shift the blame to Shakira because at her age they think she's probably lost her libido. Oh and apparently you can't blame rich and famous men for cheating because young women are always throwing themselves at them.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
In the Shakira thread we've already had someone shift the blame to Shakira because at her age they think she's probably lost her libido. Oh and apparently you can't blame rich and famous men for cheating because young women are always throwing themselves at them.
Some people are really missing out if they’re ignoring women of her age.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Didn't notice that. Only saw the Gavi thread discussion. Will move all posts there then.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It took a high level game to score Shakira in her prime. She chose Pique because well, she had her reasons. These type of dudes are usually not happy with one lady for a long time. Actually most football players / athletes aren't. That choice came with a risk and tolerance.

You can interpret my words any way you want but she took a risk. Now let's see what her tolerance level is.

Happens to famous men too. You are rich, powerful and famous and poof wifey bangs a gardener. Happens.
They have a kid (s?) together ffs. He isn't some college douchebag trying to score. Yes he punched way above his weight in the looks department but this was a more serious relationship than you're making it out to be.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Bloody women, ruining everything for men.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
They have a kid (s?) together ffs. He isn't some college douchebag trying to score. Yes he punched way above his weight in the looks department but this was a more serious relationship than you're making it out to be.
@ExoduS is a 5 Star Man, though, so his life is completely different from ours. He's practically drenched in the juices of this week's conquests. Women just turn up at his door at random hours and all he can do I sigh as they unbuckle his belt and their husbands look over from the passenger side of the car, forlorn, like a dog that's waiting for their master to get pummelled by a 5 Star Man.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
For every beautiful woman out there, somewhere there’s a guy who’s just no longer compatible with her and it’s such a shame that they’re going their separate ways as there’s kids involved.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I hate being the reason she left him. Seems that being a fit millionaire professional athlete doesn’t have as much hold anymore. She prefers dad bod types now. Dont be jealous

ExoduS

@ExoduS is a 5 Star Man, though, so his life is completely different from ours. He's practically drenched in the juices of this week's conquests. Women just turn up at his door at random hours and all he can do I sigh as they unbuckle his belt and their husbands look over from the passenger side of the car, forlorn, like a dog that's waiting for their master to get pummelled by a 5 Star Man.
I wish I was that bro. I'm not.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
He didn't. He is an extremely handsome man, better looking than 99.9% of people and there are not many footballers better looking than him.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I will never understand the Prince Charlies, Ashley Coles, Tom Cruises and Gerard Piques of this world.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I will never understand the Prince Charlies, Ashley Coles, Tom Cruises and Gerard Piques of this world.
This is how the good women become available.

The best women are rarely single and every now and again some guy fecks it up and that puts the creme de la creme back on the market.

Follow me for more advice

RedPed

Whatabouter.
This is how the good women become available.

The best women are rarely single and every now and again some guy fecks it up and that puts the creme de la creme back on the market.

Follow me for more advice
Where do I sign...?

dal

So he cheated on her, who cares. I’d probably do the same along with many here, 11 years with the same women where you have literally thousands falling at your feet. Things got stale, they all do it, he just caught.

The kids will be far far better off than the average woman in the streets kids who separates for the same reason.

Far worse things happening in the world, this is just an everyday civil occurrence.

I mean I always thought she was punching in a non gay way.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
So he cheated on her, who cares. I’d probably do the same along with many here, 11 years with the same women where you have literally thousands falling at your feet. Things got stale, they all do it, he just caught.

The kids will be far far better off than the average woman in the streets kids who separates for the same reason.

Far worse things happening in the world, this is just an everyday civil occurrence.

I mean I always thought she was punching in a non gay way.
Nice try, but way too obvious.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He did an overlap with Neville 3 weeks ago and they spoke about the relationship a little and why they weren’t married. Didn’t seem to be anything odd going on but… :nervous:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He didn't. He is an extremely handsome man, better looking than 99.9% of people and there are not many footballers better looking than him.
Obviously he did. He is a fairly good looking fellow but he's not going to have an enormous population of human beings drooling over him for decades like she does. Footballers tend to be an ugly bunch too unlike singles so the decent looking ones stand out.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Obviously he did. He is a fairly good looking fellow but he's not going to have an enormous population of human beings drooling over him for decades like she does. Footballers tend to be an ugly bunch too unlike singles so the decent looking ones stand out.
To be honest I find her extremely overrated. She is attractive obviously but nothing to drool over compared to some other celebrity women.

JoaquinJoaquin

To be fair, he will have no shortage of suitors. And if he prefers to casually date / sleep with Instagram model types (aka not really famous), will be even easier for him.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Never realised Pique Shakira were idolised/idealised as a couple to this extent.