Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Scrapping together the De Jong money from somewhere :drool:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
She’s now fuming as he’s introduced their kids to his new 23 year old girlfriend that works for his production company.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's a heavy burden but I am willing to sacrifice my career.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
You've got to be mental to cheat on Shakira :lol:
45 years old ... at best you want to keep her around and bring her off the bench for the last 5 mins to use her experience (and non lying hips) finish things off

Piques brought in a 23 year old with good assets... its top succession planning - future Barca Manager!

OleGunnar20

45 years old ... at best you want to keep her around and bring her off the bench for the last 5 mins

Piques brought in a 23 year old with good assets... its top succession planning - future Barca Manager!
Something Fergie was always so good at, turning over the squad BEFORE things got stale. Genius.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What exactly is Pique's style of play? At least someone like DiCaprio has clear and defined patterns of play. Pique seems to rely too much on individual brilliance which I don't think is sustainable down the line.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
What exactly is Pique's style of play? At least someone like DiCaprio has clear and defined patterns of play. Pique seems to rely too much on individual brilliance which I don't think is sustainable down the line.
I think with Gavis Mum he's shown his willingness to look at whats avaiable from the youth team - as I say hes very much a Barca manager in the making

This is a gut feel but having spent all that time with Xavi and Inesta I suspect he has a fondness for having two small Spaniards juggling balls with flicks and licks as well (Im not sure that fitted with Shakiras style so might be another reason it was time to move her on)

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
The call Pique a pretty powerful aristocrat in Spain don’t they? Virtually royalty
So her official residence is in the Bahamas? For tax purposes. How involved was she in raising their kids or were they in Spain with their dad?
We know he wasn’t living most of the year in the Bahamas. I bet she wasn’t either.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

I never said anything, but it hurt me. I knew this would happen.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
new song for Piqué :lol:
"I'm too big for you and that's why you're with a girl just like you", "I only make music, sorry I splashed you (salpique)" "you left me my mother-in-law as a neighbor, with the press at the door and the tax debt" "I'm worth two out of 22, you changed a Ferrari for a Twingo".

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Catchy tune but I doubt Pique gives two fecks. His new girl will be pissed though. :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
"I'm too big for you and that's why you're with a girl just like you", "I only make music, sorry I splashed you (salpique)" "you left me my mother-in-law as a neighbor, with the press at the door and the tax debt" "I'm worth two out of 22, you changed a Ferrari for a Twingo".
Lazy journalism. That song could be about anyone.

SAFMUTD

The song is shit, she's clearly having that worse time of them both. Pique doesnt seem to care al all while she realeased her third? song full of hints towards Pique.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
The song is shit, she's clearly having that worse time of them both. Pique doesnt seem to care al all while she realeased her third? song full of hints towards Pique.
Tbf Pique doesn't normally release many songs.

She probably is bitter (I would be) but releasing songs about it also likely makes good business sense. I'm sure Beyoncé would do it too for example. Think how much fuss there was about "Becky with the good hair".

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
18 million views and 3 millions likes in less than 6 hours. The song is a hit whatever one thinks of the quality.

HookedOnAPhelan

This makes no sense.
You're delightfully naive.

The odds that he was eventually going to switch her out for a younger model at some point must have been incredibly low. Not saying it's 'right' (or wrong), just being real.

Last edited:

Withnail

You're delightfully naive.

The odds that he was eventually going to switch her out for a younger model at some point must have been incredibly low. Not saying it's 'right' (or wrong), just being real.
Is that really how you think anyone should go through life? Some people aren't pricks you know. It's captain hindsight stuff.

Member 125398

I was considering asking Shakira out but if she's the type to release a song every time something goes wrong she can forget it.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
If she needs a rebound fling, I'm available, I'm sure she reads the Caf regularly.

Withnail

If he cheated on her then yeah, that's obviously a major dick move.
If rumours are to be believed he cheated a lot.

Falling out of love with someone and breaking up is one thing and happens all the time obviously, but I didn't understand the inference that they were always going to break up purely because of the age gap.

HookedOnAPhelan

If rumours are to be believed he cheated a lot.

Falling out of love with someone and breaking up is one thing and happens all the time obviously, but I didn't understand the inference that they were always going to break up purely because of the age gap.
The age gap (with her being the older one) made it far more likely that they would. But as you said, that's not how anyone goes through life.

Withnail

The age gap (with her being the older one) made it far more likely that they would. But as you said, that's not how anyone goes through life.
Well that's the thing. I don't know if that's true but it's an interesting question.

Are couples where the woman is older more likely to break up than ones where the man is older or ones where they are both closer in age?