Shea Lacey

Woziak

Fecking hell, he's massive for a youth player.
6’3/6’4 he is a very interesting prospect from Stockport he reminds me on his good days of a young Zlatan but not as arrogant not yet, fast strong skilful and he’s a great finisher, this boy has a real chance ?

Ekeke

6’3/6’4 he is a very interesting prospect from Stockport he reminds me on his good days of a young Zlatan but not as arrogant not yet, fast strong skilful and he’s a great finisher, this boy has a real chance ?
Err... Wheatley like Zlatan?

Wheatley looks like he could be a good player but his finishing for a striker is not that great. There are certain times he'll take a goal well. I suspect its one of those where he isnt very good when its a clear chance against the goalkeeper and he has time to think about how hes going to finish or take on the keeper, but if he gets a chance to get a shot away in the box with plenty of players around he'll have a good effort and might score. Overall you cant count on him to finish well so he may be one of those strikers who does a lot of good stuff but isnt going to get you lots of goals and you can count on him when a chance falls

Woziak

Err... Wheatley like Zlatan?

Wheatley looks like he could be a good player but his finishing for a striker is not that great. There are certain times he'll take a goal well. I suspect its one of those where he isnt very good when its a clear chance against the goalkeeper and he has time to think about how hes going to finish or take on the keeper, but if he gets a chance to get a shot away in the box with plenty of players around he'll have a good effort and might score. Overall you cant count on him to finish well so he may be one of those strikers who does a lot of good stuff but isnt going to get you lots of goals and you can count on him when a chance falls
Young 19 year old Zlatan, he lets the ball roll across his body in the same way and has a move disguised shot, especially with his right foot! I thought the same about his finishing earlier on but in the last 7 or 8 games he’s improved immensely.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
I have been keeping an eye on his goalscoring records over the past few years and it hasn't been that impressive.

However, this season he has pushed on really well.

8 games 8 goals - U/18 League
5 games 7 goals - U/18 League Cup
2 games 0 goals - FA Youth Cup

6 games 1 goal - EUEFA Youth League
7 games 2 goals - U/21

So overall 15/15 at youth level and 13/3 and U/21 level with an overall record so far of 18 goals in 28 games.

He is the clubs leading marksman from all three teams.

Let's hope he continues to develop and impress as he moves into mens football.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't know why but a Scouser coming from a family of Liverpool fans supporting United is really funny to me for some reason.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I have been keeping an eye on his goalscoring records over the past few years and it hasn't been that impressive.

However, this season he has pushed on really well.

8 games 8 goals - U/18 League
5 games 7 goals - U/18 League Cup
2 games 0 goals - FA Youth Cup

6 games 1 goal - EUEFA Youth League
7 games 2 goals - U/21

So overall 15/15 at youth level and 13/3 and U/21 level with an overall record so far of 18 goals in 28 games.

He is the clubs leading marksman from all three teams.

Let's hope he continues to develop and impress as he moves into mens football.
Finishing always looked to be his biggest weakness and I think he had a reputation for missing too many chances. He definitely seems to have turned that around recently, though whether it's just a purple patch remains to be seen. I do think that the United coaches see something in him though, as he has a lot of very good tools in his locker.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Five year contract for a first pro deal is a lot isn't it? I don't think we usually give five year deals.

Gungerz

Five year contract for a first pro deal is a lot isn't it? I don't think we usually give five year deals.
5 years pro deals at his age aren't allowed, the max is 3. I suspect we've verbally offered/agreed an extension once he turns 18.