ShedEnd (Chelsea forum) Goes Into Meltdown

Irrational.

The fall out from the FA Cup final defeat. I'm getting the sense that they don't like Anthony Taylor very much...

What's happened to VAR? Have they gone to the toilet or something?
Congrats on the medals arsenal but we all know the ref handed you the cup.
Ovrebo flashbacks, not good for my heart.
I blame that cheat xhaka and that c**t ref
Aubameyang two straight hands in Zoumas back, no free kick.

Zouma barely bumps into Tierney, free kick right away.

The referee isn't even trying to hide his Arsenal-bias. Someone check his house for a big bag of money.
We have been poor today, but the ref has been even worse. This is a disgusting performance, and should never be allowed to happen from a ref at this level of the game.
FA obviously wanted Arsenal in Europe next season ...
You know I honestly think this could be it, ensuring the traditional “big six” get in to Europe. The decisions are just far too suspect. Taylor and VAR totally ridiculous. It’s just too poor to be mistakes. I felt the same about Overbo, there is no way that was a coincidence and this is the same.
All these f**king Arsenal players have brushed up on their stage skills during covid lockdown.
This referee should just f**k off.
Standard bent Anthony Taylor performance. Worst ref in PL. Fking hate this bent tw@t. Sick of watching this mindless idiot ruin football matches
Make sure Taylor gets a winners medal too. Her has earned it.
Worst FA Cup final I've ever seen, in all honesty I don't even want us to go far in this cup next season at all after watching this.
How’s that cheating bald c**t not giving a foul there?!?! He’s jumped on Pedros back. He’s a cheating c**t.
What a f**king bent c**t this ref has been.
This ref looks like a dumb thick bold head
Honestly someone just tw@t this ref in the face I don’t care how long the ban is.
I don't condone violence but surely someone can just kick the ball to taylor's face
And that's me done with football. A game played by cheating c**ts reffed by a cheating c**t.
Taylor MOTM?
F*ckoff arsec*nts f*ck off taylor.

Incompetence of the highest order

I don't want to see Rudiger touch the ball in a Chelsea shirt anymore.

Weekend is ruined

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
The ref gave them everything in the Semi. Chelsea could have been given fourteen yellow cards today and it would have been just

Phil

Their subreddit too. It does raise a smile after their 20+ fouls with no cards in the semi.

SinNombre

I feel like we have had a fairly neutral relationship with the Chelsea lot for more than a decade.

This summer feels like the first time the fanbases are getting antagonistic since Mourinho's first stint with them.

The fact that we had this thread getting created says a lot (as well as the obnoxious Chelsea lot on the Havertz thread)

el3mel

I have been reading there since the match ended. Hilariously fun there. People need to check it out themselves.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
How can anyone get that passionate about a club like Chelsea? Fair enough if you grew up on the Shed back in the running track days but even then you’d have given up. Most plastic club out there.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I somehow don't feel anything reading their meltdowns, I just feel nothing towards them as a club.

dbs235

I feel like we have had a fairly neutral relationship with the Chelsea lot for more than a decade.

This summer feels like the first time the fanbases are getting antagonistic since Mourinho's first stint with them.

The fact that we had this thread getting created says a lot (as well as the obnoxious Chelsea lot on the Havertz thread)
Think the semi final has a lot to do with this to be honest. Also somehow Frank vs Ole has turned into a bit of a battle. I think they've both done well this season and its a bit unnecessary to be honest.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Think the semi final has a lot to do with this to be honest. Also somehow Frank vs Ole has turned into a bit of a battle. I think they've both done well this season and its a bit unnecessary to be honest.
I don't really see it, both sides are a shadow of the teams from 10 or 15 years ago. Beggining of Mr A era was much more rivalry as Utd were always used to being top dogs.

Liverpool and City going to dominate the league still for next couple of years, that is the grim reality for both fan bases. I'm just hoping Spurs keep sinking, if government didn't bail them out...

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Shed End is one of the very few sensible opposition club forums out there. Of course there's bias, but it's nowhere close to the delusion on RAWK, Arsenal Mania, TheFightingCock, Bluemoon or FoxesTalk.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I easily preferred Arsenal to win today - didn't watch, but saw the highlights. Thought that 2nd yellow was a serious mistake and it seemed Arsenal committed a foul (Bellerin on Christensen) in the build up to their second goal.

That offside Pepe goal was spectacular.

SinNombre

Shed End is one of the very few sensible opposition club forums out there. Of course there's bias, but it's nowhere close to the delusion on RAWK, Arsenal Mania, TheFightingCock, Bluemoon or FoxesTalk.
ArsenalMania used to maniacal but have really calmed down in terms of delusion over the last decade.

Chelsea fanbase has been fairly sensible for the most part, which is why the obnoxiousness and delusions of grandeur based on summer transfers from some of their fans in the last month has been such a surprise.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
ArsenalMania used to maniacal but have really calmed down in terms of delusion over the last decade.

Chelsea fanbase has been fairly sensible for the most part, which is why the obnoxiousness and delusions of grandeur based on summer transfers from some of their fans in the last month has been such a surprise.
ArsenalMania is a class forum, some great personalities there. Been a member for a while now.

Cloud7

Chelsea fans are the most benign fans of the other big clubs in England. Arsenal and Liverpool fans are the absolute worst, among fans of any teams in general, and I don't know any Spurs or City fans.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea fans are the most benign fans of the other big clubs in England. Arsenal and Liverpool fans are the absolute worst, among fans of any teams in general, and I don't know any Spurs or City fans.
You ever read your matchday thread. I’ve never seen worse behavior.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
There aren't enough Chelsea fans for this to be fun.

el3mel

Most fanbase of each club are deluded, and RedCafe isn't different at all imo. I actually enjoy reading and browsing opposition forums regularly to get a view of how they think about their team, manager and players.

Cloud7

Most fanbase of each club are deluded, and RedCafe isn't different at all imo. I actually enjoy reading and browsing opposition forums regularly to get a view of how they think about their team, manager and players.
"We're Manchester United. We do things differently. We don't sack our managers. We stick with them no matter what. We're different to all those other plastic clubs."

The sort of sanctimonious, holier than thou nonsense our fans have said in the last few years is nauseating at times.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I will never claim the caf isn't prone to delusion. Or hyperbole, we've got a lot of that, too.

I enjoy reading a lot of opposition forums, as well. There were days when I spent hours on KUMB. And all forums have a varied set of posters. But let's be honest, not all forums have an equal distribution of content - there is an underlying culture of what is promoted and what isn't, and some forums have genuinely shocking posts more often than not. I can't quantify this, of course, but I've been pretty irked reading comments on RAWK or FoxesTalk far more often than on ShedEnd, and I'm not referring to posts solely against Manchester United but sensibility in general.

But of course, we may have different tastes, so I'll leave you at that.

Last edited:

el3mel

I will never claim the caf isn't prone to delusion. Or hyperbole, we've got a lot of that, too.

I enjoy reading a lot of opposition forums, as well. There were days when I spent hours on KUMB. And all forums have a varied set of posters. But let's be honest, not all forums have an equal distribution of content - they're is an underlying culture of what is promoted and what isn't, and some forums have genuinely shocking posts more often than not. I can't quantify this, of course, but I've been pretty irked reading comments on RAWK or FoxesTalk far more often than on ShedEnd, and I'm not referring to posts solely against Manchester United but sensibility in general.

Won't disagree much.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea

I enjoy reading a lot of opposition forums, as well. There were days when I spent hours on KUMB. And all forums have a varied set of posters. But let's be honest, not all forums have an equal distribution of content - they're is an underlying culture of what is promoted and what isn't, and some forums have genuinely shocking posts more often than not. I can't quantify this, of course, but I've been pretty irked reading comments on RAWK or FoxesTalk far more often than on ShedEnd, and I'm not referring to posts solely against Manchester United but sensibility in general.

I think this is a fair assessment. It's also why I keep frequenting the Caf even if I'm just lurking - too often forums turn into echo chambers and are thus pointless.

Probably it has to do with United being the biggest club in England, but the diversity of oppos that come on here and are more often than not welcomed (within reason) is what makes this the best forum. For me The Shed End is like a bowl of porridge - it's not terrible to have once in a while and it won't harm you but ultimately it's very drab and if you consume it regularly you're probably a pretty boring person.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I think this is a fair assessment. It's also why I keep frequenting the Caf even if I'm just lurking - too often forums turn into echo chambers and are thus pointless.

Probably it has to do with United being the biggest club in England, but the diversity of oppos that come on here and are more often than not welcomed (within reason) is what makes this the best forum. For me The Shed End is like a bowl of porridge - it's not terrible to have once in a while and it won't harm you but ultimately it's very drab and if you consume it regularly you're probably a pretty boring person.
But overall very health ?

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
But overall very health ?
Wouldn't necessarily say eating a bowlful of carbs on the regular is super healthy! Depends on whether you can burn them off by doing healthy activities like "avoiding twitter" or "questioning the consensus on the forum"

arthurka

To be fair we wouldn't be much better after this horror show.. But glad it happened to them.

Prodigal7

I dislike Chelsea as a club tbh. Soulless and plastic so was hoping for an arsenal win. Though their players now are a bit more likeable than Terry, Ramires etc. Lampard is much less likeable as a manager than he was as a player though. Seems to be taking a lead out of Mou’s manager manual. The media are desperate to tear Ole down and lift Lampard up which makes me dislike Lampard even more.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
No forum on the entire web is as biased, arrogant or self entitled as much as that one. Christ, its on another fecking stratosphere. It's cringey as feck to read

ThierryFabregas

Supports
Arsenal
No forum on the entire web is as biased, arrogant or self entitled as much as that one. Christ, its on another fecking stratosphere. It's cringey as feck to read
Agreed, worst football forum and posters on the web. Makes my eyes bleed.