Gaming Shenmue 1 & 2 HD remake announced

Simbo

I don't remember much of the gameplay of this, I just sorta remember what it felt like to play though it and I don't think any other game has managed to replicate that feeling since.

Revan

Assumptionman
Anyone played it then? Is it Chrono Trigger bad port, or actually a good port worthy of spending 35 EUR on it?

Art Vandelay

Anyone played it then? Is it Chrono Trigger bad port, or actually a good port worthy of spending 35 EUR on it?
So far it's been pretty much just a faithful port. Although I did hit a bug where I had no sound except the dialogue, restarted and it was fine. Some of the faces are good, but it looks like a Dreamcast game, which it is. I've been loving it.

I did have something off with the move training. I was training the Brutal Tiger roundhouse kick, I had it improved to the point where he doesn't end with his back to the opponent and spins right through. Which was odd as the bar wasn't even progressed halfway. Anyway I went to bed and next day he was back to finishing it with his back to the opponent, yet my progress stayed the same. I dunno what was up with that, I practiced it next day again and got it up to him spinning right through to face opponent. Haven't gone to sleep to see if it happens again.

Also I miss the old move list with the vertical scrolls. Now it's just a list.