Shifting goalposts

steeeb

Are the goals telescopic or something, seems weird they would be given they have to be a particular standard size.

If not he's moving it left and then back right?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Are the goals telescopic or something, seems weird they would be given they have to be a particular standard size.

If not he's moving it left and then back right?
There's probably a little give isn't there.

Getting his own player sent off is amazing though.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Crafty fecker.

But I was reading the link you posted and it reminded me of this gem I'd completely forgotten about. Diving to get your teammate sent off is probably the funniest thing I've seen in football :lol:

facund

I thought professional goalposts would all be socketed which involves embedding supporting structures in to the ground for the goals to sit in.
No way this chap was moving anything if that is the case.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Crafty fecker.

But I was reading the link you posted and it reminded me of this gem I'd completely forgotten about. Diving to get your teammate sent off is probably the funniest thing I've seen in football :lol:

Best thing is the guy in the studio happens to be their club captain who was unavailable for the game and he has to give his instant thoughts. Couldn't hide behind the usual "I didn't see the incident" post match comment :lol:

Oranges038

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've done this before where the goals aren't rigid in the ground - push the bottom of the post inwards before the first half and kick it out again at the end. Then kick the other one inwards at the start of the second half.

Kicking the post and pretending to knock the grass/dirt off your boots is a great way of doing it without really being noticed.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Best thing is the guy in the studio happens to be their club captain who was unavailable for the game and he has to give his instant thoughts. Couldn't hide behind the usual "I didn't see the incident" post match comment :lol:
:lol: I take he wasn't the guy shouting 'helt idiotisk' about the keeper? That would caused an interesting training session Monday morning.

Pintu

Haha. This happened in the Swedish top division 10 years ago, a danish goalkeeper of IFK did it in a game against my club (ÖSK). After about half an hour the referee realised this and fixed it. The score: 0-0.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This seems odd, for any of us who played on local parks, where there is simply a hole in the ground where you stick the posts into.
There is no moving those!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Crafty fecker.

:lol: just why?

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Crafty fecker.

How have I never seen this before? :lol: