Shinji Kagawa - Dortmund Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Winger

I'm curious about the formation... Klopp had the balls to criticize Fergie when he played Kagawa on the wing, so surely Klopp wont do the same?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'm curious about the formation... Klopp had the balls to criticize Fergie when he played Kagawa on the wing, so surely Klopp wont do the same?
Probably a straight swap with reus given that he got injured, in the middle.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We should sign this guy...
Anyways, obviously a class player and saying he can't do it in this league is bollocks. It's just we've played so slowly for the past few years and no movement off the ball that he couldn't really prove himself properly. The type of player who needs to be in a working system to improve the team.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Scored Dortmund's second today on his home debut.

I miss him already.

Mister_Stubbs

Was more gutted to see Shinji go than I was Danny, glad he has the chance to get back to his best at Dortmund though.

In Rainbows

LVG another mistake.
Not really. We have less games this season and we have Mata. If Mata wasn't here I doubt he would have been sold. It's the failure of United prior to LVG as United haven't been able to produce great attacking football despite the results.

thejtrain

It's gutting that Kagawa didn't work out for us, but I'm glad Dortmund have taken him back and we'll get to see the real Kagawa again.
This. He may never work out for us and we could have done nothing about it. He's a fantastic player that excels in a setup like Dortmund's, so I'm glad they took him back and he's doing well.

Aboutreika18

Well, look in the Welbeck thread for a start. You'd think we sold Pele and Messi the way some people are reacting in there.
Quite a lot of posters in there would have much more emotional attachment to a player they saw from the start come through our ranks and had the potential to be a good player for us than a player that they didn't really known much about until a couple of months before his move here.

Status
Not open for further replies.