Shinji Kagawa | Signs for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Old thread is gone (with apologies to post count connoisseurs)

New thread starts here.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Thats why we had a strain jobby.

Cina

So the title, where has that been taken from? A quote?

Cina

From one of many article headlines.
Ah right.

We better get him at this stage, and I say this stage as in mid fecking May.

I hope this doesn't drag on the whole Summer or I'm going to go batshit crazy.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I like him. Very impressed with him when he burst on to the scene with Dortmund. And yes, financially it'd be a good deal given the Japanese market. But first and foremost he's an exciting young player.

Hans Moleman

No, he's not a winger. Yes, he plays off the striker. Yes, he scores goals more than he assists (27 goals in 44 games one season for Cerezo Osaka).

Let's get that out the way.

Man-United

If he joins, he will play behind Rooney and that would leave Welbeck on the bench?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
If he joins, he will play behind Rooney and that would leave Welbeck on the bench?
It would leave Welbeck and Kagawa as squad players like everyone at United is bar Rooney/De Gea.

Kagawa would be pushed into the Striker group of: Rooney/Hernadez/Welbeck/Kagawa.

Winger group: Valencia, Young, Nani, Park

Although i'm sure he plays Left Wing for Japan?

I'm always right

few days ago - he said Hazard should go to ciddy because United already had loads of wingers........oh, and even though he is a reserve he still has no regrets about being at the towell-heads and Hazard should join them and he'll be as happy as he is and he is the happiest footballer in the world
Yeah HAZARD, this is the Kagawa thread?????

Nasri hasn't mentioned Kagawa.

Revan

Assumptionman
few days ago - he said Hazard should go to ciddy because United already had loads of wingers........oh, and even though he is a reserve he still has no regrets about being at the towell-heads and Hazard should join them and he'll be as happy as he is and he is the happiest footballer in the world
:confused: He didn't said nothing for Kagawa.

Commadus

towell-heads? Is that borderline racism?

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned

Nasri a reserve? He's got over 40 appearances for them this season. Hardly a reserve.

Towel-Heads? Really?!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
22 posts in a cuff ruins it. well done lads. about 17 more posts than i thought it'd take. progress. it's all anyone can ask for.

Werder Herzog

I watch a lot of bundesliga, this guy is the real deal, and he is only in his early 20's the potential is huge,would be a brilliant signing in my opinion.

His main strengths are his link up play, his ability to find space and his movement, he is a good finisher, and has a phenomenal workrate. He will drift all over for the ball, pulling out wide when needed too and as i really rate Jurgen Klopp i could not think of a better coach to have groomed him for us. I really hope we pull this off.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I watch a lot of bundesliga, this guy is the real deal, and he is only in his early 20's the potential is huge,would be a brilliant signing in my opinion.

His main strengths are his link up play, his ability to find space and his movement, he is a good finisher, and has a phenomenal workrate. He will drift all over for the ball, pulling out wide when needed too and as i really rate Jurgen Klopp i could not think of a better coach to have groomed him for us. I really hope we pull this off.
Berbas repalcement?

Denis' cuff

:confused: He didn't said nothing for Kagawa.
oh well.........got em mixed up - send in the firing squad (I'll check tomorrer)

towell-heads? Is that borderline racism?
hopefully

Nasri a reserve? He's got over 40 appearances for them this season. Hardly a reserve.

Towel-Heads? Really?!
yeah, really........

appearances???? 91st min sub x 16? dunno - not a starter though was he? don't really care - but make sure you defend him with your life though, a worthy cause - and erm....keep the PC flag flying

jeez - plastic OOT/JCL "Reds" .....feck off with the Glazers who saved Fergie his job and saved Manchester United from their own prosperity and real supporters. Christ this place gets worse by the minute......just in after a bit of a carousel but carry on .........

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Whats his favourite colour today?? Oops, wrong player, wrong thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.