4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevilRoshi

Looks a real talented player when I’ve seen him play for the U18’s & reserves but seems a fair way off being ready for 1st team football.

Banana Republic

He’s only featured in his few first team appearance, because of his impressive showing at junior and youth level.
It’s earned him early promotion to a regular place in the under-23’s.
Shola is highly rated, but he‘s only 17 and clearly a few years off being ready for regular first team football…..if he successfully makes it that far.
Tonight‘s sub appearance wasn’t the time to judge him.

AshRK

I think for his own development we better send him on loan for 6 months. I feel in the last 4 or 5 years we have hyped many young players who ultimately struggle playing for 1st side. I feel sending him out on a loan even league 2 is fine. Get him to play against big boys.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I think if you give him another few months in the youths and put him into our full strength team he’d do some damage but there are a lot of players in front of him. I don’t actually think there’s all that much between him Elanga and Rashford (despite their differing skill sets) at the same age apart from opportunity and momentum.

Kostov

I think he did well considering the circumstances. He is 17 and looks like 12, but has the talent and it's obvious. Hope he gets more time.

Tony247

He was good. I am impressed. Wait for a year and then send him on loan.

Born2Lose

Quite impressed with him when he came on, was difficult to impose himself when we'd basically given up but his off the ball work was good to see from a young player.

My unrealised hope when Ole turned up was that he'd use the youth teams a lot more to keep the first team on their toes, hopefully this is part of RR's plans.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
What is his main position?

I just ask because I've been looking for a potential future false 9 type player for ages that might be able to play inbetween our inverted forwards like Rashford, Greenwood, Amad Elanga etc-

Rashford - False 9 - Greenwood
Is Shoretire that type of player or is he more an inverted forward himself?

Remember the geese

What is his main position?

I just ask because I've been looking for a potential future false 9 type player for ages that might be able to play inbetween our inverted forwards like Rashford, Greenwood, Amad Elanga etc-

Rashford - False 9 - Greenwood
Is Shoretire that type of player or is he more an inverted forward himself?
He could play as a false 9 and has done so in the past. I don't see him as an inverted forward at all. As well as playing false 9, Shoretire can also play as a 10, or even potentially as an 8.

Grande

Shoretire is the first since Greenwood that I've been completely certain about at 16/17. Surprised there's not more excitement about him on here.
How is he developing this season? Seem to hear less about him compared to last year - has he had a quiet period or does he just go a bit under the radar?

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Rumors abound that he's had an issue off the field (not his fault in anyway) that has affected his form. He's still been good but not quite as impressive as he was last year.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Rumors abound that he's had an issue off the field (not his fault in anyway) that has affected his form. He's still been good but not quite as impressive as he was last year.
To his credit he's still our 2nd leading goal scorer and top assister for the U23s this year.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'd be surprised if we didn't have a contract for Shoretire in the works. His dad's a poster on here, may as well just ask him.

Bwuk

Could do with a loan. He’s 18 now, and has a tough pathway into the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.