Shola Shoretire

Classical Mechanic

He has just become the youngest player ever to appear in the UEFA Youth League aged 14.

Scored over 100 goals in the United academy in the previous two seasons.

Let the hype begin......

0le

Sounds like a long distant relative of Frodo from the Shire. Awesome name.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
The fact this kid is only 4 years older than one of my kids and he's playing alongside 19 year old professionals is insane!
Same... my son is 10 now. Imagining him in 4 years playing at a hugely competitive level doesn't compute. Not that he will cos like his dad he's crap at football.

IrishMcD

Same... my son is 10 now. Imagining him in 4 years playing at a hugely competitive level doesn't compute. Not that he will cos like his dad he's crap at football.
Haha laughed way too hard at this!! Probably not best to tell him how crap he is for another few years, let him dream :lol:

Thiagoal

He's so good! Great vision, superb technique and a deadly shot! Why's Mourinho not giving him first team opportunities?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Name is normal to me. Rolls off the tongue for us Naijas.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Can do no worse than lukaku?

Also hard to believe Rooney was just 2 years older than him when he was tesring it up for Everton. That's just mental

IrishMcD

When I was his age I was still secretly hoping my parents would buy me Jake the Snake and Bret the Hitman Hart action figures for Xmas!!

RedDevilRoshi

Must be a very good player if he is playing for the under 19’s at the age of 14

mu4c_20le

Mourinho will feck this up.
He probably wont be here by the time this kid is ready for a look in the first team. Thats what i love about our academy; no matter what turmoil or drama the club is going through, they just keep their head down and keep doing what they're doing, rolling out the talents.