Should English football be suspended?

Champ

I see Scott Parker is furious regarding the fixture changes.
Just adds yet another string to my bow that this season's integrity has been shot too pieces. (Unless we win it of course).

But in all seriousness, The changes of fixtures, the cramming in of games, the postponements, the extra rest that some teams have had, all of it points to an unfair league, and Parker's comments just highlight that even further.

Solius

Bearded Scholes admirer
Staff
I'm sorry about your friend. I have had several family members get it and survive. Some a lot older than 45. My aunt who's 70 beat it. My friends 85 year old grandma beat it. I think it really has to do with underlying conditions.

But if we close the whole economy down and continue going into lockdowns, setting curfews, more than 2 out of 100 people will die.
This has been proven to NOT be the case. There are hundreds of examples of people with no underlying conditions dying or suffering terribly with this virus. A survival rate also means f*ck all if people are ending up with long term problems. You come in the thread saying people don't research and then spout your own bollocks.

I'm going to tell you something you might not like now. I've seen you post on this forum for years now and it is just absolutely indisputable that you are not very bright. I know that'll make you angry and you won't agree but let's be honest, nobody believes they're the stupid one do they? That's what makes them stupid.