Should Maguire be subbed on in the last minute if we're winning so he can lift the trophy?

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Will be great to see him lift his first trophy as Manchester United captain. First of four this season maybe with the quadruple on!

Dempsey19

Will be great to see him lift his first trophy as Manchester United captain. First of four this season maybe with the quadruple on!
Feck no. He's clearly not in ETH plans and will be sold in the summer. Bringing him on to lift a trophy ? No thanks.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Lets win first.

Anyway Dubrabka should be lifting it for us.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He'd probably end up passing the trophy onto Trippier by accident.

rajds89

No, leave him on the bench unless he is needed. It annoys me how he demands the armband whenever he comes on from Bruno anyway.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
:lol:

These kinds of gestures are only reserved for players who have served with distinction, like Bryan Robson way back when we won the league. Harry Maguire, meme generator? Nah.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Would be better if he isn't subbed on but full kit wankers himself into the ceremony :drool:

Red Rash

If we win Bruno should be lifting it. It would feel wrong if Maguire lifts the trophy even though he is the club captain. I'd imaging it would be awkward for him too. Pretty sure they would both life it together

Dempsey19

I'd like if it was the MOTM that gets to lift the trophy. Nice little reward for their performance.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Would be pretty disastrous to NOT have the Manchester United captain lift a trophy, regardless of status as a starter. Its time for salty nellies to put their disdains aside and consider optics.

Tibs

Embarassing for Maguire if he lifts it with Bruno, especially if Maguire doesn't get any minutes.

Club captain, about to his us with a 40m loss.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I guess he’s the club captain, but if he’s got any humility he’ll let the captain on the day lift it himself. Neville was club captain in 2008, but Giggs lifted the trophy.

RopersReturn

No Bruno is our captain now and just because we wasted a fortune on Maguire 5yrs ago doesn’t justify him getting minutes.
All teams change over the course of time and hopefully for the better.

AFC NimbleThumb

If it means we’ve won the thing then Maguire can come on & lift the cup as high as he wants.

68cob

I can see Harry tottering about with it, giving it to Bruno, then tottering backwards, then asking for it back, and so forth, while the team just shuffle about looking confused.